Thread: Cloth like diapers

Default Cloth like diapers

I am looking for a "cloth like" diaper. For me I don't really like the crinkle that comes with plastic. I also prefer to pull them on rather than have to lay down and use just the tabs. It has been awhile, but I remember the Depends adjustable underwear being like this. Not having the plastic backing, and being a pull up style with tabs to get the custom fit.

What are the other options out there in better diaper brands? I like to wet mine, and if memory serves, I had some leaks in the depends.

Quote Originally Posted by derepaid View Post
    I am looking for a "cloth like" diaper. For me I don't really like the crinkle that comes with plastic. I also prefer to pull them on rather than have to lay down and use just the tabs. It has been awhile, but I remember the Depends adjustable underwear being like this. Not having the plastic backing, and being a pull up style with tabs to get the custom fit.

What are the other options out there in better diaper brands? I like to wet mine, and if memory serves, I had some leaks in the depends.
    NorthShore AirSupreme and the cloth-backed version of the Abena M4 are probably going to your best bet as far as premium cloth-backed diapers go. I personally also like MoliCare Soft Supers. They are all available at NorthShore Care Supply and all but the NorthShore ones are available on Amazon.

Unfortunately there aren't many adult pull ups with the adjustability you spoke of, but there are some decent quality pull ups out there. Your best bet would probably be Abena Abri-Flex or Tranquility pull ups. They are both available at North Shore Care but can be found at other places. North Shore is also coming out with their own pull up soon that will comparable to both that I mentioned before.