Thread: Let's make happy memories

Default Let's make happy memories

Ni hao

RAWRberry is just a username, but if you’re looking to strike a friendship call me “Xiao Hua” (“小花”it means “Little Flower.” Expect to see the Chinese version in my sigs and stuff… a LOT)

I’m dipping my toe in the water here. I’ve only just accepted my AB side recently after years of denying it. It took me a long time to realize I’m not a weird sick freak (though it isn’t sexual) and I had to really be brave enough to look into what it actually was. Flash forward 7 months and I’ve joined to jump out of my incessant loop of lurking places like this and actually be involved, to learn, to contribute, and most of all to heal, and to help others heal.

This looks to be the best place for that without annoying predation for quick gratification. I've had quite enough of that. The internet is such a scary place. o_o

//Let’s make happy memories together,
    小花

Hello Xiao Hua,

Welcome to the ADISC community, I am glad that you are finally able to accept your AB side and are now seeking out people that share your common interest.

Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite little activities? How old is your little? And besides just AB stuff, what are your hobbies? likes?

Welcome to ADISC! Are you Chinese or do you just have an interest in learning the language? Just curious of course =P Also, do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    Hello Xiao Hua,

Welcome to the ADISC community, I am glad that you are finally able to accept your AB side and are now seeking out people that share your common interest.

Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite little activities? How old is your little? And besides just AB stuff, what are your hobbies? likes?
    Thank you! (^w^)

Most about myself is that I like to draw and can be quite an adventurous goof, often blundering head first into things acting like I know what I'm doing when I don't. haha
    I'm majoring in Chinese. I collect, clean, repair, and retire vintage toys and comics. I also like to study my personal religion. Not sure what else to say about myself, I've been pretty shut in, I have a lot of inner demons and when I do go out and go adventuring it is always by myself.

On stressful days, bath time, and bed time, I'm an infant and vary from being only able to lift my torso to full on crawling. Its the greatest form of therapy for me, but on average days I'm usually stuck at ages 4-5.

Oh man, favorites? To be honest, it is the peaceful moments like bed time and bathtime. It helps my high anxiety and stress, keeps me sane the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Are you Chinese or do you just have an interest in learning the language? Just curious of course =P Also, do you have any pets? :3
    I already answered the Chinese thing. :3
    And yes, I have pets. Technically one, a dog, but I hand raised a baby kitten and he thinks I'm his owner but he's really my father's.
    Last edited by RAWRberry; 30-Nov-2014 at 03:37. Reason: moar answers

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRberry View Post
    Thank you! (^w^)

Most about myself is that I like to draw and can be quite an adventurous goof, often blundering head first into things acting like I know what I'm doing when I don't. haha
    I'm majoring in Chinese. I collect, clean, repair, and retire vintage toys and comics. I also like to study my personal religion. Not sure what else to say about myself, I've been pretty shut in, I have a lot of inner demons and when I do go out and go adventuring it is always by myself.

On stressful days, bath time, and bed time, I'm an infant and vary from being only able to lift my torso to full on crawling. Its the greatest form of therapy for me, but on average days I'm usually stuck at ages 4-5.

Oh man, favorites? To be honest, it is the peaceful moments like bed time and bathtime. It helps my high anxiety and stress, keeps me sane the next day.

And yes, I have pets. Technically one, a dog, but I hand raised a baby kitten and he thinks I'm his owner but he's really my father's.

I love to draw as well! and that is really cool that you have a dog and a cat. I have a dog and I used to have a cat. I hope that you can open up and blossom and not be "shut in" as much once you are more comfortable with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRberry View Post
    Thank you! (^w^)

Ah, cool! And you repair vintage toys; do you do any figure customizing? I'm working on a figure right now, almost done painting!

I have a dog and a kitten, too, but also three ferrets, two sugar gliders, and two chinchillas, plus my roommate has 4 cats. Lots of animals :3