Thread: Looking

Default Looking

Hey all, long time no see. Hope you're all doing okay.

I'm hoping to have a little more kiddy time over the next year, and though I know someone in Exeter it's not exactly the easiest thing to keep travelling back and forth.

So I'm trying to find a daddy, mommy or an older brother or sister a bit closer to home.

Now forgive me if I'm not allowed to post threads like these, I haven't kept up with Adisc rules in so long, so feel free to delete this thread/pat on the wrist if it's not allowed.

So, would anyone be able to help me by telling me the best way to go about it? Perhaps what sites to use? A lot of dating sites are only looking for sex or relationships which is not what I'm looking for, so it's a strange conundrum.

Thanks all! <3

I'd say honestly check out Fetlife and go to some munches/local meetups for ageplay and ABDL stuff. Don't go expecting to find someone; go expecting to meet cool people who might be friends and be excited if you meet someone awesome enough to ask out!

We generally dont support ISO threads, but I really do respect your caution and maturity making one (especially since most of the ones we see are by people with only or not even an intro post, so I dont think youre in the wrong, nothing bad about reaching out if its not the only reason youre here). But yeah, either way, ADISC probably isnt a good place to find people to meet, but like Katelyn said, Fetlife has a LOT of ABDL communities and most of them have monthly, bi-weekly, or even weekly events

I wonder if the reddit community would be any good?

You could try sites like ABDL Match and Diaper Match, but you usually have to pay through the nose to use them really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I wonder if the reddit community would be any good?
    /r/ABDLPersonals and /r/littlepersonals I believe are the matchmaking subreddits, although I've heard..."interesting" things about /r/littlepersonals. Nothing specifically bad, more that it's a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Avogadro View Post
    You could try sites like ABDL Match and Diaper Match, but you usually have to pay through the nose to use them really.
    I read in another thread on here that ABDL Match is a scam.
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...ght=ABDL+Match

I thought I read that Diaper Match was also a scam, but I am not for sure, you would have to look into that.

So, I would recommend not using those sites.

Yeah I wanted simply some advice so I decided to keep it very simple and to not give an 'advertisement' on ADSIC. But yes thank you all for the advice. I used to be apart of Fetlife but I rarely used it. Might be a thing to look into it again.

But yeah like I say; it's been a long time I've done anything ABDL related other than having diapers at home so I thought I'd get peoples thoughts on the matter. Thanks everyone!