Thread: Snuggies Diapers update

Default Snuggies Diapers update

Seeing as it's now "Late November" when they said they would ship, I decided to check on their website and see if the date had slipped. (considering I don't think I've ever seen a first ship date NOT slip, I wasn't really there to see if it was shipping, but more to see what the "new expected date" was)

Anyway, it wasn't as bad as I thought:

United States
    In the United States we will be able to begin shipping product out to customers soon. We have been informed that due to the port congestion and the holiday in the United States that we will be about two weeks behind from our original projected goal of Thanksgiving week. We know that you are waiting with both anticipation and excitement for your product to arrive. Our new projected time frame for shipping to customers is December 8th through December 12th. We are continuing our $10 flat rate shipping within the United States until we begin shipping. Any new updates will be posted here. If you have any questions please feel free to use the contact us feature on our site.
    I honestly wasn't expecting to see them before mid to late January.

We are lucky in Australia. Paddingplus has had the snuggies for a week or so now. They are very cute and comfortable. Not as thick as Bambino though, similar to ABU I think. Love the colours too. I have a whole case :-)

I would say I hate you but we get movies on netflix sooner than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    We are lucky in Australia. Paddingplus has had the snuggies for a week or so now. They are very cute and comfortable. Not as thick as Bambino though, similar to ABU I think. Love the colours too. I have a whole case :-)
    I'm in oz too, but have'nt received my case yet... =(

Well have at it mate, post some pics and give us your thoughts... Let's see a review!

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Lol that was a good one

I just ordered some today. I'm in no rush but am wondering how long until I receive them. I'm excited to try them out!

no one said if they were as good as bellissimo's or not x-x

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    no one said if they were as good as bellissimo's or not x-x
    Definitely not as thick or high capacity. They fit pretty well and you can decide for yourself how important an all-over print is. I've only worn one so far but I would say maybe in the league of a Tranquillity ATN or between Abena 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    With Hola! Unblocker that doesn't matter, you can watch any netflix region with it and it's free. All netflix accounts work world wide, it's the region your in that dictates what movies and shows you can watch.