Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Footed Jammies Ever

Default Best Footed Jammies Ever

Was poking around on the Internet and found this company I believe based in Poland that makes some of the best footed jammies I have ever seen. They look so cuddly, warm, and the have several different options of additions that you can put on your jammies. I am so ordering me a pair come next week. To me, the look like the most babyish and we'll made adult footed jammies on the market hands down.

Privitina is a great company, and the do have a whole section dedicated to adult babies. They are quite pricey though... Their quality is great to be fair...

I have ordered from them and they are excellent quality. Take a look at my post here I also own a set of these but with the long leg footed option and they are very warm and comfortable. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500_privatina_adult_baby_girl.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	22492 The only thing i would say about the company is that English is not their first language and the ordering process is not simple as you have to make a paypal payment but not via an order form. Once you sort it out it takes about 3 weeks to get your order. You will not be disappointed.

I figured not sissybaby34. I'm getting the footed jammies I linked to with the firmly attached mittens, and non skid feet. I'm also ordering the hooded jammies with the ears on the hood in white and baby blue color.

Beautiful footed jammies! I currently do not own a set of footed jammies, if they sold these in a soft pink colour I would be so tempted!

I confirm! One of my favourite footy pj I have is a privatina. Yes, they are a bit pricy but quality good and fabric very babysh. Sometime the size are not perfect, in a onesie i ordered they wasn't...

Yeah they make awesome clothes from the look of it... seriously expensive once you add shipping, but fantastic quality from what i've heard over the years.

Amazingly enough, I just scored a pair from The Childrens Place, they are making their kiddo jammies in adult sizes now... even has the zipper tab (*yelp :P )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2029639_693.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	22506

I am definitely buying stuff from this site when I live on my own

I really like my aww so cute creeper.