Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Toy types

  1. #1

    Default Toy types

    Hello! I was on Amazon looking at toys, and realized I don't think I have a favorite type of toy to play with. So that made me wonder, do you guys have a favorite type of toy to play with when you go into your Little Headspace? Oh and games and other stuff count too. ^^
    Last edited by Desphiria; 29-Nov-2014 at 06:37.

  2. #2

    Default

    I like toys that I can have my other toys play with.
    Got some foam blocks(quieter than wood) so larvitar can go on a rampage >:d

  3. #3

    Default

    I haven't bought it yet, but kinetic sand feels wonderful and it's not messy at all! I've handled it a few times and it's a blast so I know I'll have to get my hands on some soon.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by thebunnyprince View Post
    I haven't bought it yet, but kinetic sand feels wonderful and it's not messy at all! I've handled it a few times and it's a blast so I know I'll have to get my hands on some soon.
    Is Kinectic sand that sand where it hardens up but stays soft enough for you to squish back down and then use all over again?

  5. #5

    Default

    Yeah! Just think sand and Play-Doh but combined and that's kind of what it feels like.

  6. #6

    Default

    I knew I membered that sand from somewhere. They used to show lots of commercials for it. It looks so cool and you can make BUNCHES of stuff with it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Right? I don't remember seeing any commercials actually, but when I was at my local craft store a few months ago I came across the stuff and was mesmerized by it. I bet you could make some really cool sandcastles, or really, a city of them!

  8. #8

    Default

    Toy cars are my go to item when I want to be little again. I always have to get some with a nice, high center of gravity so they flip over and over again when I run them up my ramp. Large, plastic cars also work well at bath time.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by thebunnyprince View Post
    Right? I don't remember seeing any commercials actually, but when I was at my local craft store a few months ago I came across the stuff and was mesmerized by it. I bet you could make some really cool sandcastles, or really, a city of them!
    Yesh! I think they stayed hard in water too.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    Toy cars are my go to item when I want to be little again. I always have to get some with a nice, high center of gravity so they flip over and over again when I run them up my ramp. Large, plastic cars also work well at bath time.
    That sounds SO fun! Do you crash them into toy blocks too? They look so cool when they just go BOOM into the blocks and make them topple over.

  10. #10
    WearingClouds

    Default

    Fisher Price Great Adventures! Pirates, Knights, and Cowboys... Oh myy!!

Similar Threads

  1. Pull-on types versus tape-up types
    By CuddleWoozle in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2012, 15:00
  2. Diaper types
    By GlowingBell in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2011, 06:18
  3. types of diapers
    By adultdp in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-Jul-2011, 05:18
  4. MBTI types
    By Locutus2k in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-Jun-2011, 23:41
  5. What types of diapers are the best???
    By DiaperedFox in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-Nov-2008, 06:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.