Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first realize you were an AB?

Default When did you first realize you were an AB?

Personally, it was when I logged onto the family computer at 12 years old and went on Google.

I stumbled onto an ABDL Story website, and then I realized that I wasn't alone.

What about you guys? What set of your journey of self-discovery?

When I was 15, my friend came out to me about being ABDL herself. After a period of dating and a break-up, I pretty much caught infantilism from her like a cold.
    Last edited by ClandestineWing; 29-Nov-2014 at 21:30.

Well I've been a DL for over 10 years now, don't think I started getting AB tendencies up until a few years back when I really started getting active in writing my stories back when I was maybe like, 16ish or so.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    When I was 15, my friend came out to me about being ABDL herself. After a year of dating and a break-up, I pretty much caught infantilism from her like a cold.
    You can catch this? o.O I always thought that just like being gay (not gay), you either are, or you are not, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    Personally, it was when I logged onto the family computer at 12 years old and went on Google.

I stumbled onto an ABDL Story website, and then I realized that I wasn't alone.

What about you guys? What set of your journey of self-discovery?
    I kinda figured that I have always been one, and have been dealing with it for more than just a few years now. And thanks to the Internet, I found out that there were others that shared this strange oddity, lol...

Lets see. I was very oblivious, I only came to realize what being an AB or a DL was when one of my friends explained it to me after I told him I liked that sort of thing and was looking for help because I thought I was weird. . .Glad I found out otherwise lol.

I've always been like this, the childish tendancys and regression were always just a part of who I was and it wasn't until I saw a documentary on adult babies for the second time that I realized that this was me, and I wasn't immature or traumatized.... I was an adult baby.

I've always been a childish person, but I first started getting a liking for little kid things back in middle school. Joined a site for TBs sometime later but really only lurked.

After a few years of thinking I had an issue and trying to "grow up" I then realized there's really nothing wrong with me at all a couple years after I graduated high school.

I then found ADISC and lurked for about a couple years before actually joining. Even after, I still mostly lurked. I started being more active a year ago, and then I had no internet access for months. Came back to here after 4 months with my mom and her jerk of a husband (I flat-out refuse to call him a stepfather). And, here I am now.

I outed myself to my Twitter friends a month ago and am far happier with myself as a result.

For a second I was like, I thought I already posted here.

I've been a actually a Little or an AB or a whatever since I was like, 10.. but I didn't realize it till I was about 17 or 18, when I found a few friends who shared my feelings on a Strawberry Shortcake forum and was explained what it was.

Sence 2 grade wanted to be a baby .
    When i was 28 was when a friend thought i was into diapers told me what I was.

soggyboy

Around puberty I think. I was a late bloomer, and puberty didn't really start in a noticeable way until I was about 14 1/2. Even though I had all the sex education and "the talk", and fully new what to expect, I still didn't really want to grow up. I trimmed any new hair off and tried to pretend it wasn't happening.
    However, when I discovered the new found joy of self pleasuring, it suddenly didn't seem so bad anymore. But whilst engaging in my new hobby, my thoughts were always drawn back to incidents of pants wetting accidents that I had seen or experienced from my childhood. I just really liked how by thinking of these things, I was able to feel little and innocent all over again.
    By the time I was 17, I had researched it a bit and new I wasnt a (total) freak.