Thread: That Was Way Too Close For Comfort!

Default That Was Way Too Close For Comfort!

Hoo boy, that was the closest call I think I've had in quite awhile. Okay, so I bought myself some pacifiers while I was in Walmart the other day. I took one of them out to use later and quickly threw it behind the couch and what happens, my sister decides to see what I'm doing and of course glances behind the couch and notices it. At that point I'm thinking, "Oh crap.", she asks me about it, I say I know nothing about it and then she goes upstairs and asks everyone else about it! She asks me again and I managed to come up with the excuse of it getting mixed up with my school stuff before I came home for break. Thank god I remembered one of the students in school having a baby with them the other day, yeesh. Suffice to say I don't think I'm gonna be going to bed with my other paci tonight, that was waaaaay too close for comfort. And the worst part was that I was also wearing a well used diaper, good thing she didn't smell anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWing View Post
    Hoo boy, that was the closest call I think I've had in quite awhile. Okay, so I bought myself some pacifiers while I was in Walmart the other day. I took one of them out to use later and quickly threw it behind the couch and what happens, my sister decides to see what I'm doing and of course glances behind the couch and notices it. At that point I'm thinking, "Oh crap.", she asks me about it, I say I know nothing about it and then she goes upstairs and asks everyone else about it! She asks me again and I managed to come up with the excuse of it getting mixed up with my school stuff before I came home for break. Thank god I remembered one of the students in school having a baby with them the other day, yeesh. Suffice to say I don't think I'm gonna be going to bed with my other paci tonight, that was waaaaay too close for comfort. And the worst part was that I was also wearing a well used diaper, good thing she didn't smell anything!
    I know the feeling. Our daughter and her family, son-in-law, two kids, stayed in our house from Wednesday until 11:00 a.m. today. The bedroom the two adults use is a downstairs, opposite the family room bedroom, and the one I use to keep all my baby stuff, diapers, plastic pants, etc. Naturally, I cleaned everything out of the closet and put it all away in garbage bags, the bags put in the laundry room. We had a great Thanksgiving and they left today.

I went downstairs later to put my baby stuff back, and there sitting on the night table was my big container of J & J Baby Powder. I never saw it when I was putting everything else away. They never said anything, maybe because I'm a bike rider and they may have thought I use it for chafing. They did comment about the sippy cups which live on an upper shelf in the kitchen. I said we were saving them for when our son and soon to be wife have children.

Yeah, you always have to think of a line or two when you live this lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I know the feeling. Our daughter and her family, son-in-law, two kids, stayed in our house from Wednesday until 11:00 a.m. today. The bedroom the two adults use is a downstairs, opposite the family room bedroom, and the one I use to keep all my baby stuff, diapers, plastic pants, etc. Naturally, I cleaned everything out of the closet and put it all away in garbage bags, the bags put in the laundry room. We had a great Thanksgiving and they left today.

I went downstairs later to put my baby stuff back, and there sitting on the night table was my big container of J & J Baby Powder. I never saw it when I was putting everything else away. They never said anything, maybe because I'm a bike rider and they may have thought I use it for chafing. They did comment about the sippy cups which live on an upper shelf in the kitchen. I said we were saving them for when our son and soon to be wife have children.

Yeah, you always have to think of a line or two when you live this lifestyle.
    Gotta have a backup plan just in case the worst happens. Suppose I coulda said I was using it for an art project as an excuse, we do all sorts of wacky projects using just about anything under the sun in college.

One of my pacis was out in clear view when my dad walked into my room about a week ago, oddly enough he never said anything to me about it. And even if he did, I'd just say it's a comfort item (which is the truth anyway),

BordercollieTrigger

I once left my diapee bag still in original Tena packaging out and thought naw ill leave it out easier to find and to access my parents know am DL and babyfur.

My dad opened the trunk of my car (where I kept my unopened bags of Abenas) a few years ago and asked. I blamed it on my ex, saying it was her fetish :| but I think he probably knows because when I had a paci, I'd sleep with it and while it'd fall out of my mouth, itd land on my pillow. And while my dad didnt snoop on me, he'd always let my dog out in the morning and I didnt even realize til after I moved out and was staying there a couple days and it just kinda clicked when he let her out (I was pulling an all-nighter) D: