Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holding pee......

Default Holding pee......

Hi guys i havent posted in a while my username used to be cvalle94 i believe... now i have a new one hahha.
    anyways i have a question for you... a few days ago i was riding in the car with my parents on the way back from the beach and almost had a pee pee accident. Well we were able to stop at at gas station and i was able to get to the potty.
    So the point is, when i hold my need to pee for a long time and im about to have an accident my bowels also release what they have...(poo) so if i dont get to the bathroom in time i have a double accident pee and poo. So i told this to my girlfriend and she said that does not happen to her.

I thought that was normal, i though that happens to everyone but it seems thats not the case. So my question is
    does it happen to any of you and if it does do you know why?
    thanks

My poop may not release, however, if I hold my pee for a while once I do make it to the toilet I pass gas quite a bit.

Well, for me, when I need to pee badly, my bladder & bowels both clinch shut. If my bladder almost let's go, my bowels almost do too, & vice versa. It happens that way for some, "normal," folks too, but not for others. I have cerebral palsy, so, my bladder & bowels don't engage separately very well.

Not so amusing when you really really have to go.
    Remember seeing youngsters grabbing and holding
    their crotch with the utmost of determination to
    prevent wetting - but the least bit excitement causes
    the flood gates to open and - - - .
    For a naked male one could pinch the penis but eventually
    the painful pressure is going to win out.
    For the females the kegel muscles are going to have
    release at some point and then what's is done is done.
    It is not a good thing to push the medical incontinence
    into a different time frame.
    When nature wants you to go you should go as soon
    as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyOtter94 View Post
    Hi guys i havent posted in a while my username used to be cvalle94 i believe... now i have a new one hahha.
    anyways i have a question for you... a few days ago i was riding in the car with my parents on the way back from the beach and almost had a pee pee accident. Well we were able to stop at at gas station and i was able to get to the potty.
    So the point is, when i hold my need to pee for a long time and im about to have an accident my bowels also release what they have...(poo) so if i dont get to the bathroom in time i have a double accident pee and poo. So i told this to my girlfriend and she said that does not happen to her.

I thought that was normal, i though that happens to everyone but it seems thats not the case. So my question is
    does it happen to any of you and if it does do you know why?
    thanks
    Short answer as babylock said: Don't wait too long. Holding either one is likely to result in an "explosion" of some kind. I, personally, don't have that problem of one "hold" influencing another. All I can think of is maybe you're nervous about one issue and it affects the other.

The other thing is you might have some medical issue which you should talk to a doctor about.

I'll feel pressure in the bowels if I have to really pee, but it hasn't resulted in any accidents. I think a filled and enlarged bladder may be putting pressure on your bowels. Anyway, that's my uneducated guess.

Never had a related accident but i did start getting the urge to poop my pants after I'd been wearing a few months. I only did it once just to see what it might be like and got cured really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Never had a related accident but i did start getting the urge to poop my pants after I'd been wearing a few months. I only did it once just to see what it might be like and got cured really fast.
    Short answers like "lol" are discouraged here so I will type a bunch of words including "lol". Once is enough isn't it?

soggyboy

It's happened to me once a few moths ago.
    I had been out with friends, and been drinking beer all afternoon. I got a lift home, and by the time I got home, I was bursting for a pee, and I mean badly! I didn't have any urge to poop though.....
    I ran inside and went straight to the toilet, where I unzipped my jeans and proceeded to produce a stream that a racehorse would have been proud of. All of a sudden, about 5 seconds in, by bowels released a bit without warning.
    It's quite a shock to get an attack of the runs halfway through doing a wee.

Thankfully it wasn't massive, and my briefs saved the day. But yeah, it can happen.

A similar thing occurred in the shower once too. Was holding my pee in before I had a shower. I turned the water on and almost lost control. I was doing the legs crossed pee pee dance while I adjusted the water temperature. When it was right I hopped under the water and relaxed my bladder. As before, with no prior warning I pooped a bit.

For me when it's pee I can hold the bowels. But when it's bowels on the toilet only (I can still make it to the toilet sometimes) I will release everything for some strange reason. Either way I can have both kinds of accidents but never both kinds at the same time. I think that has more to do with the low frequency of fecal accidents as opposed to the moderate frequency of urinary accidents.