Thread: Hewwos everyone!

Default Hewwos everyone!

I followed breadcrumb trail from FL....no not florida lol! I is AB that is just learning to embrace and enjoy being AB. I has a wonderful loving GENTLE daddy. I is partially inco from past abuse and neglect so diapers are becoming more familiar each passing day. Hope to meet some new friends here.

Hello! Welcome! I hope you like it here, everyone seems purty nice. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by babigrrlMorgan View Post
    I followed breadcrumb trail from FL....no not florida lol! I is AB that is just learning to embrace and enjoy being AB. I has a wonderful loving GENTLE daddy. I is partially inco from past abuse and neglect so diapers are becoming more familiar each passing day. Hope to meet some new friends here.
    Hello and welcome to the site, it's customary to tell us some of your non ab/dl interest. So as to relate on more then just ab/dl nes.

Quote Originally Posted by babigrrlMorgan View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you were abused and neglected. Life can be hard, if not dangerous. I hope you feel comfortable on this site. Do you have any hobbies and things you enjoy to while away free time? I'm a professional musician, but I also enjoy reading and writing as well as getting out on my bicycle and riding our bike trail.

I have lots of interests from gaming and music to animals and travel. I am kinda shy and has a hard time making friends and I have always been childlike.

Hello little Morgan.
    And welcome! Im new here and looking for friends to chat to, wanna be friends and chat??