Thread: Hi, so glad to find your site!

Talking Hi, so glad to find your site!

This is the first believable site I've found; It seems to take the hysteria out of having a diaper fetish.

I'm an inveterate geek, Dad of three musical kids and a loving wife (Call me Late to the Party, but I just spilled the (DL) beans to her (and she took it well).

I like hiking and boating and inventing, which is mostly driven these days by a sort of joyous compulsion to 'help' our kids with their school projects.

Really, I need to thank the community here for being here for me, and for being ahead of their time. Eventually I think most of our culture, too, will recognize our simple quirks for the blessings that they are. You guys rock!

Welcome! I share your enthusiasm!!! I went to like three different places for adult babies before coming here and each time I was approached for ....adult reasons like within the first five minutes!!

Here it feels like home I hope you enjoy your time here

Thanks, guys! I needed someone to tell that I was finally able to open up to my significant other, and that the relief is incredible. I like to be close to people, and enjoy friends, so it has been to say the least a bit difficult to be In The Closet for so long.
    This is kind of like - well, now I can share this with her, and I feel like I won the lottery or something, and have a desperate need to party.
    It made my day to be able to tell people who understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Out2Sea View Post
    Thanks, guys! I needed someone to tell that I was finally able to open up to my significant other, and that the relief is incredible. I like to be close to people, and enjoy friends, so it has been to say the least a bit difficult to be In The Closet for so long.
    This is kind of like - well, now I can share this with her, and I feel like I won the lottery or something, and have a desperate need to party.
    It made my day to be able to tell people who understand.
    Glad to hear it went well, and welcome to the site. I love hearing the success stories because they provide a great model for the people that might be suffering and still need some support. And keep us posted how things develop now that your wife knows.

Well, I'm glad you came here, then! As far as I know, this is one of the most mature ABDL sites out there (especially compared to that one guy), so this is also my choice site.

Greetings from the Empire and TV Tropes! I am StormTroper and a fellow diaper lover. Nice to meet you, Out2Sea!

Congrats on opening up, and welcome to adisc. This is the only AB/DL place i would recommend if you want to keep it sane. All other AB/DL communities are a little overboard, but i'm guessing you already figured that out.