Page 1 of 26 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: No charges against Darren Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Anyone's opinion?
    The finding wasn't "not guilty." It's that there isn't sufficient evidence to warrant a trial. Being found not guilty requires going to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    The finding wasn't "not guilty." It's that there isn't sufficient evidence to warrant a trial. Being found not guilty requires going to trial.
    Changed to No charges against.

But still, any opinions about this?

Sooooooo many witnesses discredited and admitted they never even say anything.

What kind of loser would lie in that kind of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverPup View Post
    Sooooooo many witnesses discredited and admitted they never even say anything.

What kind of loser would lie in that kind of situation.
    The public that tried their hardest to put charges against the officer.

Wilson got away with murder tonight, end of story.

All I have to say. I'm pissed.

Without seeing the evidence, any opinion is a reflection of prejudice. The only reasonable, unprejudiced reaction is hope--hope that one's implicit trust in the system isn't misplaced, and that justice is being done. I'm truly sickened by the "got away with murder" comments as well as the "justice served" viewpoint. Both are totally baseless unless you've seen the physical evidence and reviewed testimony--which none of us have.

About some things, I wonder how anybody could or would *not* have an opinion. About others, I'm saddened by the eagerness with which people share their thoroughly uneducated opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by JewelSparkles View Post

So all the people who changed their story and admitted they lied that they saw something, all the DNA evidence in the car, the close range gunshot wounds and the gunshot damge to the car was all cooked up and faked?

Good. Justice prevailed once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JewelSparkles View Post

Yeah man, the physical evidence that shows that the kid tried to take the gun and then charged the officer again afterwards is all fabricated and you're the only one who is truly aware of it.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Nov-2014 at 20:15. Reason: no personal attacks, please

I agree with Cottontail that we will have to read about the evidence before we can draw any conclusions. The jury saw the evidence and they did draw the conclusion that there wasn't enough evidence to warrant a jury trial. The point I'm curious about is why six shots?

If there is some evidence to suggest over kill, I'm sure there will be a civil suit for damages, filed by D. Wilson's parents. That's always the other alternative where people seek justice.