Thread: Buying Baby Pants ABDL Clothes

Default Buying Baby Pants ABDL Clothes

Hey everyone

So yay for me - I'm going to buy some ABDL clothes from baby-pants.com soon. It seems like there is mostly (if not all) positive reviews from them.

The only issue is, is that I live in New Zealand so shipping costs and arm and a leg. Therefore I want to make it worth it.

So I have a question: When buying clothes, should I avoid a binge? As I said, I want to buy a bit to make it worth it... but I really want to avoid the negative effects of a binge.

So: Has anyone else had problems with buying quite a bit of ABDL clothing and feeling it was a binge, over the top and then purged/threw them away?

Just as an example, a couple of years ago when I was 20 I bought pullups for the first time. It was the first time, I bought a few packs and wore them a bit (granted, no where near as much as some people). But essentially because I had quite a few pullups, it was a 'binge', and therefore I purged (threw out) a lot of them because of the way it felt.

Has that happened to anyone else with clothes? Basically I fear I'm going to regret buying them and then feel like crap afterwards.

Hopefully it makes sense what I'm asking....

Honestly, I'd say your problem is not the potential of a purge, but the results of said purge. Taking a break from ABDL stuff is not an issue, but being disgusted with yourself to the point that you throw away things that cost you lots of actual money is a huge problem and definitely one you should see a therapist about. If you're honestly worried about it, try talking to a sex therapist - regardless of if this is sexual or not for you, sex therapists tend to be more educated in kink-related things including ABDL.

I have to agree with KatelynG, especially about sex therapists being more knowledgeable. I'm not sure that you need a therapist, but I do think you need to put all of this into a more acceptable perspective. I used to purge big time when I was your age, but I just put my things away and out of site. Eventually the urge returned and my things were there.

There's no doubt that what we do is weird, but it's not the end of the world. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, a place where you had to be tough, supposedly, and acting out as a baby really left me conflicted. Eventually as one matures and grows older, one realizes that the measure of a man goes far deeper than wearing a diaper and feeling for a few hours, like a tyke. It's standing up to the demands of the world, working and making a living, marrying/finding a mate and being true to others, helping others and pointing your life toward making the world a better place. You can do all those things while wearing a diaper, and be an outstanding example to what any person should obtain.

I love the Baby Pants products. I have seven of their training pants and wear one every day instead of regular underwear. I don't even think about it anymore and no one is the wiser.

Thanks heaps for your help Now reflecting on it, I think I'm passed the point of purging. I think a big part of my purges when I was younger (i.e. 20 and younger) was because I really looked like a kid (despite being mature). And being an TB/AB really didn't help my insecurities.

I suppose I'm digressing now.. but how do any of you cope with 'the real adult world' and being an AB? Is it easy? I'm about to finish university and enter the professional workforce. And I really enjoying being and looking professional... which is at total juxtaposition to being an AB! I think the key will be to separate the two, and have clear mindful boundaries (i.e. avoid thinking about AB stuff while I'm working). Does anyone have any advice there?

I always noticed my mind wandered when I was at school, and half way through the day I would often wish I was in AB mode (although I never had any AB items). So by avoiding going into the mindset, do you think that will likely help?

Thanks again for your help guys

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    I think the key will be to separate the two, and have clear mindful boundaries
    This is what I do. Sometimes if I'm bored and waiting around I get these feelings like "I wish I was snuggled up in bed" - I don't have a plushie. I can try to keep occupied as prevention but this isn't always possible. When it happens, I just say to myself "later" and try to expunge the thought from my mind. This usually works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCrinkles View Post
    This is what I do. Sometimes if I'm bored and waiting around I get these feelings like "I wish I was snuggled up in bed" - I don't have a plushie. I can try to keep occupied as prevention but this isn't always possible. When it happens, I just say to myself "later" and try to expunge the thought from my mind. This usually works for me.
    I think that's what I've inadvertently been doing too actually. I think I might try and put some time aside when I want to indulge in my little side, rather than doing it a whim (even if I have the time). That might help separate it.

On a side note - I bought quite a bit of stuff from Baby Pants! It's a bit nerve wrecking... not only is it a lot of money (I'm a poor student, soon to be unemployed graduate), but I'm also paranoid that they'll muck up the shipping and anyone who sees the package will know what I've bought....

Anyway.. I got the fastest shipping, which cost more, but hopefully it means I'm anxious for less time!

(Thanks everyone for your help).

I love Babypants stuff. I particularly like their shortalls because they fit! I'm a big kid, 6' 240lbs. The size xl shortall fits, but the 2xl is better because it is a bit baggy. The onezies also fit great. Their training pants, diapers and plastic pants are good quality and very cute.