Thread: Just Got My First Adult Diapers!!!

Talking Just Got My First Adult Diapers!!!

You may have seen some of my threads asking whether to buy Goodnites or baby diapers, and others of similar fashion. Well, I instead decided to bite the bullet and buy adult diapers. I got the Walgreens Certainty diapers, so I had to walk across town to get them (my usual diaper store is a bit closer to my house). But boy, was it worth the walk! With baby diapers I would normally go through about 3 per day, well today I wore one of these new diapers for about 5 hours, while wetting like normal, and it didn't get close to leaking! While it did feel a bit full at the 5 hour mark, there were still a few inches of padding near the back that were dry! I'm gonna wear one to bed tonight, I'm not worried about leaks! I did an absorbency test this morning ADISC style (for my review which I'll post soon) and it didn't have major leaks until after 1.5 liters! And, it didn't leak at all until a bit after 1 liter! Amazing, especially for the price (20 diapers for $7.99 or 40 for $16.99). The biggest issue I had was clumping, which I'll discuss more in my review. Since baby diapers are so small they never gave me that real feeling of security, but these engulf me in warmth and security (the padding goes almost halfway up my back, no kidding). I would definitely recommend this diaper.

BordercollieTrigger

Hey i hope you gain a lot of ABDL pride i did now not a bit nervous being caught by family buying diapees. Plus i have enough pride the fear of being recognized is gone hope it happens to you. But blushes may later get desire to be caught come like me.

Hey, sounds like a good day to me! I'm looking forward to your review.
    A quick question before your review- do the Walgreens' diapers have leg cuffs? The CVS briefs I use now lack them and I'm looking for an upgrade. :P

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    A quick question before your review- do the Walgreens' diapers have leg cuffs? The CVS briefs I use now lack them and I'm looking for an upgrade. :P
    They only have the single leakguards, no standing leg gathers. But this isn't a problem for me at least due to their high absorbency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Also, I believe these diapers are the exact same as the CVS diapers (from the review of those that I have seen).

Ah, OK. I bet the drugstores all contract the same manufacturer, then... Thanks~

I remember when i first made the switch, baby diapers do have their charm but not having to worry about leaking or chaning often outweighs that i think!