Thread: Hey want Diapee suggestions of Tena products and any other instore brands and more diapee tips.

BordercollieTrigger

Question Hey want Diapee suggestions of Tena products and any other instore brands and more diapee tips.

Hey i would please like suggestions on what in-store only brands of diapees are great based on experience and also what diapee liners should i get. I do prefer Tena Super briefs since the most absorbent can find in store. I also would like tips for 24/7 wearers on how to and suggestions of ABDL life. Im kind of new to being ABDL. Any tips would be great since am in a few days possibly getting more diapees.

I would recommend Walgreens Certainty Fitted Briefs. They hold about 1 liter (30 oz) before leaking. You can buy a pack of 20 for $7.99, or a pack of 40 for $16.99 (both in size medium, but also available in large and extra large). If you don't have a Walgreens in your area, the CVS diapers are pretty much the exact same.