Thread: Baby Pants Pacifier?

Default Baby Pants Pacifier?

I was looking into getting a new pacifier, and was curious if anyone has tried the baby pants silicone pacifier. I liked my Nuk 5, but I wanted to try something a bit bigger. I know that pacifiers r us offers a bigger one, but I don't know if I would like it or not. Any advice is welcome thanks in advance for the help.

Check out all of the Amazon Reviews.

Overall it isn't anything special and is honestly a step down in terms of a pacifier from nuk, but if you have a latex intolerance then it is good enough.

I checked them out, and it doesn't sound like something I am interested in. I might just get another Nuk5.

I have one it was my first and only adult pacifier so far so I don't really know any better, I mainly bought it because I don't like latex and to be honest I think it's a bit too big for my mouth, I would suggest just getting another NUK 5 unless you fancy something different

Thanks for the help. I have decided (mainly price wise) I am going to just get another nuk5. I want to try the baby-pants pacifier at one point, but right now I don't want to spend that much for something I may not like you know?

AwwSoCutes paci might be worth looking at if you fancy a change?

I have one - I do like it for daytime use, though I have found that for night time, I like the latex ones better. Also, the guard is a bit large - though the nipple can be easily separated from the guard; thus I put it on a more colorful NUK (18-36 month) guard