Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Footed Jammies making a MASSIVE comeback?!

Thumbs up Footed Jammies making a MASSIVE comeback?!

Walmart, Target, Kohls, K-Mart, Sears, Nordstrom and Macy's... All have massive selections of footed jammies in stock in both the mens and womans sections... Then when we get to australia (recently moved here) and i'm finding a TON of onsies in stock out here as well...

Could it finally be true friends?! I know we've been seeing a gradual trend over the last couple of years, but from what i've seen in the last couple months. I think what we've all been dreaming of (no pun intended) has finally come true!

...Footy sleepers are now not only mainstream (and socially acceptable), but also finally COOL to the rest of the world!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Please do us all a favor and take a pic of the footy jammies you see or buy at stores and post them here, this way we can all benefit from each others and know exactly where to find our favorites!

I'm finding that they've almost peaked with their comeback.

All the mens sections I found have one piece pajamas, but with no feet! There were a few footie pajamas in the womens section, but they were way too girly for me. Plus the boys sections have only had really small sizes (including Target, which no longer sells XL).

On the other hand, there is a TON of websites that sell footie pajamas, so there is definitely for options than in the past. I just have found this year to be somewhat disappointing for brick and mortar stores.

They've been mainstream for several years. I remember one of the librarians at the middle school where I worked, looking on line for footed jammies. The down side for me is that Jumpin' Jammerz has gone mainstream as well. They don't have the zipper that goes all the way to the ankle, for diaper changes, and they've added hoods. Little kids don't need hoods!

I dunno, maybe i've just noticed a greater selection from what i've seen in previous years... Yeah i'm totally with you on jumpinjammerz though, they have strayed away from their AB/DL start, im glad I still have a pair with the full length zipper... However I am stoked to see that their terrycloth jammies do still have the snaps up the inseam of the legs. Great summertime sleeper!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    They've been mainstream for several years. I remember one of the librarians at the middle school where I worked, looking on line for footed jammies. The down side for me is that Jumpin' Jammerz has gone mainstream as well. They don't have the zipper that goes all the way to the ankle, for diaper changes, and they've added hoods. Little kids don't need hoods!
    Agreed.

Although one with a hood, zipper all the way down, feet and mitts would probably be the most comfortable thing in existence.

I can't find any in stores tall enough for me. I plan on modding a pair I got from walmart. If i add like 2 inches it should feel alot better.

I really wish they had larger sizes of footed sleepers with Frozen designs.

I'm running into the same problem concerning height on the pj's you can usually find in stores.. too short.. I may have to finally break down an either buy a sewing machine to mod available selections or just buy from online sources... decisions decisions....

I bought Jumpin Jammerz' Star Wars footie pajamas, and they're great. Sure, there's a hood on there, but I just ignore it because it has a pretty childish design and the sleeves have thumb holes. The other downside is that, wearing effectively 24/7, changing sucks since the zipper stops at the crotch.

Still, if we're talking about comfort and fit with a reasonably childish design that's readily available, I don't think this has a comparison. I was going to buy the dinosaur one from Aww So Cute, but guess what, they're out of stock... of pretty much everything.

There's foreverlazy as well. They seem to have a decent selection of prints. Footed or no feet.. it doesn't look like the zippers go to the ankle but they seem to be sized to be quite roomy.. I may have to get a pair to let everyone know how they are...