Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello~

Default Hello~

My name is Alex.
    I am 23 yrs old.
    I am currently in college as a senior. (Ready to graduate!)
    I am an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.

For those of you wondering I love to write all kinds of fiction from fanfics to short stories to novels.

I am an avid gamer. I love playing games like LoL, WoW, DotA2, and rpgs. (Too many games to list!~)

I love to read. My favorite series is the Harry Potter series. It is what got me into reading and the reason I wanted to become a writer.

I love comics, anime, and manga!

I also love diapers.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Welcome! It's awesome to have you here! You might want to check out the "identity" section of your profile and add whatever that is: AB, DL, Little, etc.

Great to see another writer, although my writing's a bit more casual - just a story/comic thing here, not a major or looking to make a career out of it.

Are you at all into the AB side of this, or is your interest strictly in diapers?

I left it private because I am still figuring myself out at the moment, but I am into the AB side of things. ^_^

I'll have to read some of your work! Its always nice to meet another writer.

Hey Alex!
    He i love your avatar, im a mega adventure time fan myself!
    Wanna be frinds and chat a bit, or do you preffer Gunther looking angry at me?

We can chat! I would love that! ^_^

And sorry for the late reply. I was busy with final exams, and classes coming to an end. It was pretty stressful and hectic. I am so glad its over.

Hello Lolita, and Welcome to Adisc!

Bit of an RPG addict myself, from Baldurs Gate to Skyrim.

Welcome to ADISC! Have you ever played GW2? It's my current favorite MMO alsoooo, do you have any pets? :3

I know this is a bit late but, Welcome Alex. Hope you are having fun being here

I am not a fan of GW2. I hated the play style of it, and honestly I became bored with it rather quickly. I do play WoW though!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!!