Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aww so cute onesie

Default Aww so cute onesie

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a onesie from their website. If so how'd it fit?

It appears to be a bit narrower in the crotch than onesies from other websites. I know that since Aww So Cute has like $15-20 shipping, it's cheaper or at least the same price for a higher quality one from Baby Pants, which I have ordered from before. Baby Pants has really good quality onesies.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    It appears to be a bit narrower in the crotch than onesies from other websites. I know that since Aww So Cute has like $15-20 shipping, it's cheaper or at least the same price for a higher quality one from Baby Pants, which I have ordered from before. Baby Pants has really good quality onesies.

Thank you. And What about sizing? I'm really small for my age. About 90ish pounds and 5"2'. Do you know if the small would fit me?

How about sizing? I am pretty small for my age. About 90 pounds and 5"2'. Would I need to get my own made? Am i too small for adult baby clothing?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23 View Post
    How about sizing? I am pretty small for my age. About 90 pounds and 5"2'. Would I need to get my own made? Am i too small for adult baby clothing?
    You definitely aren't too small. Check out the sizing guides - you should definitely fit into an extra small or maybe small. Most AB clothes are custom-made anyways, so you shouldn't have an issue getting properly sized stuff.

Best onsies i've ever purchased was from a maker on Amazon called Cushy Bums... It's by far the cutest and best quality onsie i've ever bought online, the fit and finish is amazing, then snaps and graphics are still perfect even a few months later!.. I only wish they would produce some different styles with more frequency, because their clothes are awesome !

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My outfit of the day! http://i59.tinypic.com/2mg5fyr.jpg
    Last edited by FluffyJammies; 23-Nov-2014 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Best onsies i've ever purchased was from a maker on Amazon called Cushy Bums... It's by far the cutest and best quality onsie i've ever bought online, the fit and finish is amazing, then snaps and graphics are still perfect even a few months later!.. I only wish they would produce some different styles with more frequency, because their clothes are awesome !

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hp...s&node=3760901

My outfit of the day! http://i59.tinypic.com/2mg5fyr.jpg
    Hate to break it to you, but the items you linked are actually from Baby Pants, the same one I linked!

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but the items you linked are actually from Baby Pants, the same one I linked!
    Hmm because, i'm a big fan of their clothes, but have never seen "toddler" style onsie like the one I have, on baby pants before?!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyJammies View Post
    Hmm because, i'm a big fan of their clothes, but have never seen "toddler" style onsie like the one I have, on baby pants before?!
    Maybe you linked the wrong thing, then. You might want to link the storefront rather than a search.