Thread: Whazzup ADISC'ers

Wink Whazzup ADISC'ers

Just jumpin' in to say hello to all! My name is Vins, i'm a family man in my (early) 40's, i've raised a beautiful family, done a few things, seen a few places, met all kinds of people, all while wearing a diaper. I've been in diapers pretty much all my life, starting from the time I was still a young boy. But that's a topic for another discussion I love to talk diapers or whatever the topic may be & i'm not afraid to answer questions (I have a curious side) so anything else you wanna know...hit me up sometime & I hope to hear from you all!

Hey there Vins and welcome to our awesome space. Hope you have heaps of fun getting to know everything and everyone.

Awesome to have you here! I assume there was some sort of break in your diaper-wearing time at some point in your life

What do you do for a living? What kinds of hobbies/non-diaper interests do you have? It sounds like you have some stories to tell!