Thread: Diaper selection advice

Default Diaper selection advice

My last order of diapers included a pack of abena m4s and and sample pack of tena slip maxi small. The tena slip maxis (maxii?) were quite a bit small on me and i really had to stretch it to the end of the tapes. However the abena m4s seemed a bit big to me, and besides i like a snug diaper

Anyways I was wondering if anyone would have any advice on what I should maybe try next, as I'm thinking of making another purchase soon. My waist size is like 29-30 and I weigh about 135lbs if that helps. Thanks for reading

I don't really have any advice as I've yet to be able to order online.

i would stick with getting medium diapers and try different ways of putting them on to get them snugger.

I have a similar problem but between medium and large deffo go with bigger and tape tighter

Medium diapers are usually the best ways to go. Large are same prices but also worth the money as they are the same price but large holds more.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr1 View Post
    My waist size is like 29-30 and I weigh about 135lbs if that helps.
    You're almost exactly the same size as me. Here's what I know fits well:
    Molicare super plus small.
    Tranquility ATN medium.
    Dry247 small
    Abena S4 (except they're cloth backed only, they weep, and they have poor odor control)

Here's what fits but is a little on the big side, listed is descending order from best fit:
    Northshorecare medium
    Molicare super plus medium
    XP absorbency plus L4
    Seni quatro medium

If I were you, I'd order a pack of small dry247 from xp medical and get a sample of Molicare small alongside it to make sure they fit (they should, but you're just a tad larger than me so I can't guarantee it). Then from there order more Molicare or more dry247. The Molicare smalls are awesome because they're like $1/diaper.