Thread: I hope Senpai will notice me!

Exclamation I hope Senpai will notice me!

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

My name is Alice, hence the user name. I'm a Level 23 Human Cleric of the Trickery Domain. I identify as female and am in transition to get that out of the way. I've seen this webzone before but was recently reminded of it by a dear friend and thought I should join the cause.

I have a very boring character backstory. I first learned I was a special snowflake when I was around twelve. Pinned my first home made pillow case diaper on at about fourteen. It's all been down the rabbit hole since then. Get it? Alice in Wonderland? Seriously I love Alice in Wonderland! I've got about three different versions of her costume. Ever since I was a little girl (I mean I sitll am), I've wanted to be a Disney Princess you see.

As far as my dating profile goes, it starts with: Video Games. Not to say I'm the best crack shot around but I've got some stats under my belt. Before you ask, I enjoy every genre except racing and fighting games. I can play them but only casually with friends. Also horror games, because they make me pee myself in abject horror. I also cosplay, watch anime, play tabletop, write, and ride bikes.

Anyway, I'm really dragging this out because as I was once told: "always introduce yourself like you're going to meet your Onii-chan." I enjoy taking pictures and dressing up, if you couldn't tell.

(Yes, there's diapers under there.)

Thank you so so much for having me here!
    xoxo
    Alice
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 22-Nov-2014 at 23:22. Reason: no non-PG-13 links, please

Welcome! Glad to have you here as well as to have another trans woman on ADISC! You should probably know that ADISC is definitely not a dating/personal ads site, but other than that, come on in and have lots of fun!

Also, please make sure to keep non-PG-13 links out of here, as they are against the rules and I'd rather not see you get in trouble. I say this cuz one of the mods had to edit your post.

Anyways, make yourself at home and come hang out with all of the awesome people here!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorkableAlice View Post
    It's a pleasure to meet you all!

My name is Alice, hence the user name. I'm a Level 23 Human Cleric of the Trickery Domain. I identify as female and am in transition to get that out of the way. I've seen this webzone before but was recently reminded of it by a dear friend and thought I should join the cause.

I have a very boring character backstory. I first learned I was a special snowflake when I was around twelve. Pinned my first home made pillow case diaper on at about fourteen. It's all been down the rabbit hole since then. Get it? Alice in Wonderland? Seriously I love Alice in Wonderland! I've got about three different versions of her costume. Ever since I was a little girl (I mean I sitll am), I've wanted to be a Disney Princess you see.

As far as my dating profile goes, it starts with: Video Games. Not to say I'm the best crack shot around but I've got some stats under my belt. Before you ask, I enjoy every genre except racing and fighting games. I can play them but only casually with friends. Also horror games, because they make me pee myself in abject horror. I also cosplay, watch anime, play tabletop, write, and ride bikes.

Anyway, I'm really dragging this out because as I was once told: "always introduce yourself like you're going to meet your Onii-chan." I enjoy taking pictures and dressing up, if you couldn't tell.

http://i.imgur.com/IAiX0fY.jpg?1
    (Yes, there's diapers under there.)

Thank you so so much for having me here!
    xoxo
    Alice

I never quite know what to make of some introductions! This one surely is fun! I loved it berry much! Welcome to ADISC!

As someone who uses all sorts of strange words, I was still a tad blown away by the way you introduced yourself! Referring to yourself as a character with a back story, and just in general.. it was so colorfully written! They certainly spiced up your introduction and left me feeling like you are someone with a lot of energy and spirit! I am a trans girl as well, who still very much is a little girl herself too. I think it's wonderful that you love dressing and such too Alice! Alice is a wonderful name!

People have already mentioned some of the other things I was going to mention about what ADISC isn't, but I think it's important to mention what ADISC is! ADISC is a wonderful supportive place for people who share this lovely interest in diapers, in whatever fashion they enjoy it in. We have a wonderful community and you most certainly can make some wonderful friends. People blog about their experiences here, and get involved in fun conversations, and enjoy some of the best chatting around!

I.. I just wanna say that I think you are super pretty. I really love your outfit, your room.. and the adorable purple hair! I just think that you gave me a little dash of inspiration as a trans person really! So I hope you find many reasons to stay and take part. I do hope you weren't too thinking this was a dating site sort of deal, because I know I've seen people discouraged when they are told that's not exactly quite the case. You seem like a fun, intelligent, and wonderful person that I'm sure would be very welcome on the boards!

Although I'm not sure who is your senpai. Is it the ADISC community, all of it? Also sometimes Onii-chan's shouldn't get all of their information because they are not so nice. So I think if I always introduced myself like I was introducing myself to my future Onii-chan I think it would just be full of lots of pouting. Probably not a good thing.

If you want some questions so you can talk about yourself more, which is my favorite part of introducing myself personally.. I do have some!

1. How did you first get involved in the AB/DL scene? With me it was sort of an extension of like, expressing that little girl part of myself.

2. What are some of your most favorite video games? I have many.. they can be hard to handle all of them. I guess my favorite genre is still JRPG's but I don't play them pretty much exclusively like I used to. I really like Tales of Symphonia I guess, but that's mostly because of the memories I shared playing with my sister while playing. It's really fun too though!

3. What's your favorite color? Your pictures are so colorful and there is so many colors! So it's not so easy to tell! (That's a good thing though!) I'm a stereotypical thing and it's pink for me, which I guess is fine. I wouldn't want to lie to myself just because others liked it and all that.

I hope that's great! Since you said thank you I want to say you are berry welcome Alice!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 23-Nov-2014 at 01:04.

Oh hello! You seem like a fun person, welcome to ADISC.

Awesome introduction!! puts mine to shame haha can't wait to here more from you in the future!