Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic-backed Disposables UK

Default Plastic-backed Disposables UK

Apologies in advance if there's another thread on this, but I was wondering if any UK-based members could help me out (or anyone that knows a company that will ship to the UK)?

I have always preferred using plastic-backed disposables, and as a result Tena Slips were my first choice, but as many of you will know, they have recently switched to cloth-backed in the UK. Do any of you know any places that still sell plastic backed disposables? I know about cuddlz.com and am planning on getting a sample of their's soon, but their disposables are simply too expensive for me to buy regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaSky91 View Post
    Apologies in advance if there's another thread on this, but I was wondering if any UK-based members could help me out (or anyone that knows a company that will ship to the UK)?

I have always preferred using plastic-backed disposables, and as a result Tena Slips were my first choice, but as many of you will know, they have recently switched to cloth-backed in the UK. Do any of you know any places that still sell plastic backed disposables? I know about cuddlz.com and am planning on getting a sample of their's soon, but their disposables are simply too expensive for me to buy regularly.

Comficare M10 are plastic, Boots Staydry are still plastic, molicare diapers remain plastic here too. http://www.everynappy.co.uk Plastic ones are available here. Despite being a Dutch based company, these guys http://abdlfactory.com. deliver to the UK very quickly. There are loads of plastic backed ones to get from there. You should be able to find plastic backed ones here too. http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk.

Lille Classic Extra briefs (available from Incontinence Choice) are plastic-backed and give fair performance at a very keen price, as low as 25p per nappy. They have a very full cut backing which is nice if you like lots of crinkly plastic round your tummy.

Saveexpress german site but have lots of choice

The boots range is rubbish, don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Saveexpress german site but have lots of choice
    I've used this site for many years and they are excellent. Shipping is €16 to UK so stock up on a decent amount. They have Tena Slip plastic backed, Abena M4 plastic backed and tons of others. Look for 'FOLIE' to indicate it is plastic backed.

If you must order from within the UK there is the "ID Expert Slip Super" that a few suppliers stock, make sure you get the plastic (PE) backed one though. I'm currently working through a pack of these, they are nice and comfortable, hold lots and I really like the design but I've found the tapes can slip a bit at night (ok during day with a bodystocking) and they cna bunch up a bit when very wet too. They haven't leaked on me though.

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    The boots range is rubbish, don't waste your money.

I've used this site for many years and they are excellent. Shipping is €16 to UK so stock up on a decent amount. They have Tena Slip plastic backed, Abena M4 plastic backed and tons of others. Look for 'FOLIE' to indicate it is plastic backed.

If you must order from within the UK there is the "ID Expert Slip Super" that a few suppliers stock, make sure you get the plastic (PE) backed one though. I'm currently working through a pack of these, they are nice and comfortable, hold lots and I really like the design but I've found the tapes can slip a bit at night (ok during day with a bodystocking) and they cna bunch up a bit when very wet too. They haven't leaked on me though.
    Also the exchange rate is very much in our favour at the moment

I think I'll try out a pack of Lille Classics for now, as they're cheap. If I don't like them I'll probably put an order in at ABDLfactory or SaveExpress.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Don't expect miracles from the Lille though. I just find them the best of the cheap end of the market.