Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairly new interest

Default Fairly new interest

So I have never worn a diaper as an adult and honestly I've never really wanted to but since I came here that's beginning to change.

I have been finding myself thinking about diapers and what it would be like to wear one more and more and I've found myself doin things like walking through the baby isle on purpose just do I can look at them.

Usually it's ignorable but last night I had this dream that I was wearing and it was amazin and when I woke up I felt this strong almost impossible to ignore urge to be in one.

I don't have the money to try it yet but I was wondering if this is normal for someone who is new to this? What should I do?

I was thinking about getting a sample pack of something when I can but this is strange and out of nowhere and I don't know what to make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    So I have never worn a diaper as an adult and honestly I've never really wanted to but since I came here that's beginning to change.

I have been finding myself thinking about diapers and what it would be like to wear one more and more and I've found myself doin things like walking through the baby isle on purpose just do I can look at them.

Usually it's ignorable but last night I had this dream that I was wearing and it was amazin and when I woke up I felt this strong almost impossible to ignore urge to be in one.

I don't have the money to try it yet but I was wondering if this is normal for someone who is new to this? What should I do?

I was thinking about getting a sample pack of something when I can but this is strange and out of nowhere and I don't know what to make of it.
    Get some cheap diapers! Goodnites are really cheap if you want something adorable! If you have $10, you can grab a pack at any store. But definitely grab a pack and try it out - it's not difficult and if you don't like it, no harm done!

Go with the flow. I'd imagine most of us here have had a similar experience, the whole "what is this?" when we first thought about wearing diapers and realized, to our surprise/horror/confusion/delight, it's something we're innately drawn to. My first diapers came in a sample pack; I wore them for a weekend and decided that yes, this was something I wanted to explore, and went from there. Maybe you try that. Maybe you wear, realize it's not really for you, and move on. Or, maybe you wear and realize you love it. Either way, you're not going to find many people in a diaper forum who aren't going to nudge you in a certain direction.

I went to walgreens and I am wearing my first pair of goodnites...... I like em Took me snapping like three pairs to realize that I cant just yank em on cuz they are snug and I got a big butt but I think this means when I have money I'm getting real diapers.

I went to walgreens and I am wearing my first pair of goodnites...... I like em Took me snapping like three pairs to realize that I cant just yank em on cuz they are snug and I got a big butt but I think this means when I have money I'm getting real diapers.
    Yay! Try some samples from NorthShore first since they're free and really good quality :P

wmd1982

north shore rocks

Aha, yeah, I know what you mean about never really wanting to before. Before I started using my account here more and more, I had the same attitude. But as I opened up more, I was like... "what if?". So one day I found some of the Tranquility briefs at Savers for 5 bucks. And once I actually put one on, I immediately thought, "yeah, I do actually like diapers".

Funny how that works

I actually just got a 12 pack of those for like 10$ are they any good? The reviews were decent

Depends on what Tranquility diapers you bought. Their Select and Slimline are not so good. Their ATN and Smatcore are pretty decent. I like the ATN's and wear them from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Depends on what Tranquility diapers you bought. Their Select and Slimline are not so good. Their ATN and Smatcore are pretty decent. I like the ATN's and wear them from time to time.
    Don't know about Penny, but

The Slimlines were the ones I got... they're decent enough, but even the small size are kind of loose on me, even when I stretch the tapes to make a snug fit.