Thread: My first wetting in a VERY long time.

Default My first wetting in a VERY long time.

It has been at least 7 years since I last wore a diaper. Over the past week or so I have been able to wear and it has been just as amazing as I remembered it. Today I was actually able to wet my first one, and I forgot how good it feels! The warmth and freedom it brings in indescribable!

Currently I am wearing the Depends real fit diaper. The reason for this is because I am away on business and don't feel I could wear a better diaper for fear of the bulk being noticeable, or the crinkle. I do have to say that I am impressed with how easy it is to hide the fact that I am wearing a diaper under my cloths, but obviously it does not hold nearly as much.

Next week I will be alone for most of the holiday and am thinking about buying some better diapers, but unfortunately can only go to a store instead of online. I am thinking of getting the Depend with tabs so I can enjoy a somewhat better diaper. I have been doing research on this site to find my best option, but any advice would be appreciated.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Loving being able to actually talk about these things with other people that share my thoughts.

Awesome! Any specific reason you couldn't order online if you're going to be alone anyways? Your store-brand stuff won't get that much better than what you have, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Awesome! Any specific reason you couldn't order online if you're going to be alone anyways? Your store-brand stuff won't get that much better than what you have, unfortunately.
    I don't have a mailing address they could be sent to. I could set up a PO box, but if they don't get there before Wednesday it wouldn't be worth it.