Thread: caught without protection!

Default caught without protection!

Out of town, working at a remote office in slacks, etc., go outside to make a phone call. On the way out, It didn't dawn upon me that I should probably try going to the bathroom first. ESPECIALLY since I was without any protection. I get to my vehicle in the far end of the parking lot and all of a sudden it hits, and it hits hard - as if it is NOT going to wait!

What to do? I had depends in my car, but I couldn't get in and put one on, so I found a place behind the trees to quickly relive myself.

Not without incident... the parking guard probably thought I was crazy, especially since I ended up still peeing my pants. How embarrassing. I had to sit in my vehicle and use paper napkins and friction (heat) to dry as much as possible.

Embarrassing, but could have been much worse!!!

This is why I wear protection all the time now.

If you have incontinence issues, it is not wise to ever be without some form of protection. I know that it is difficult to get used to, but a leak is always going to be much more noticeable to people around you, than the protection you are wearing under your clothing.

No one will notice your incontinence wear but they are sure to notice wet pants.

For the first time in ages, I used up my last spare at work a few weeks ago. In the middle of the day, I ran out to Walgreens and bought some of the new Always Discreet pullups. Figured what the heck: might as well try them. Turned out they worked fairly well for one wetting, though I wouldn't dare more. I keep the bag in my car now just in case​.

Every once in a while when my money's tight I occasionally don't buy enough diapers when I make my monthly purchase and I end up a day or two too few. Usually when that happened I'd go out and buy some Depends, but as of late the Depends w/Tabs have been disappearing from store shelves, and even when they're there the Large size that I fit into has virtually no chance of being there. So last time this happened I had to buy some of the Walgreens brand diapers.

They were just awful though, I ended up spending a whole weekend just sitting in my chair with a towel under me to catch the inevitable leaks from those things. Fortunately my packages came on Monday, I don't know what I would've done had they not made it before my College courses on Tuesday. Probably skipped which would've been bad, >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Maurepas View Post
    Every once in a while when my money's tight I occasionally don't buy enough diapers when I make my monthly purchase and I end up a day or two too few. Usually when that happened I'd go out and buy some Depends, but as of late the Depends w/Tabs have been disappearing from store shelves, and even when they're there the Large size that I fit into has virtually no chance of being there. So last time this happened I had to buy some of the Walgreens brand diapers.

They were just awful though, I ended up spending a whole weekend just sitting in my chair with a towel under me to catch the inevitable leaks from those things. Fortunately my packages came on Monday, I don't know what I would've done had they not made it before my College courses on Tuesday. Probably skipped which would've been bad, >_>
    I've had to resort to the emergency depends tactic once or twice in the past. What I do when I have to do that is put a pair of plastic pants over them as well. They will catch the leaks if and when they occur and hold it in the plastic pants at least long enough for you to make it to the bathroom to get a proper change in.

i remember a similar thing happening to me. i was at a party and i really had to pee. but the bathroom was closed and i had nowhere to go. but rather then just go behind a tree. i peed myself

Ever since I started having issues, and having accidents in my pants, I've always worn some sort of protection ever since (good thing, Il learned to use the washing machine...was too embarresed to admit to my wife, I was peeing my pants...eventually she suggested I started wearing protection. I think she hoped it only was a temporary situation....however now almost two years in, it has only become worse.
    Like almost everyone, I started out with pull ups, only to find out, they resulted in terrible leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    Ever since I started having issues, and having accidents in my pants, I've always worn some sort of protection ever since (good thing, Il learned to use the washing machine...was too embarresed to admit to my wife, I was peeing my pants...eventually she suggested I started wearing protection. I think she hoped it only was a temporary situation....however now almost two years in, it has only become worse.
    Like almost everyone, I started out with pull ups, only to find out, they resulted in terrible leaks.
    I feel bad for you, but i do hope that your problem goes away.