Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABDL-themed Video Game Streaming?

Default ABDL-themed Video Game Streaming?

Hey, everyone!

For those of you who don't know, I stream to Twitch.tv regularly. That persona is completely separate from my ABDL-website persona. I'm pretty passionate about doing ABDL-related stuff as well as my video game streaming, so I was wondering about sort-of combining them.

I'd potentially be interested in doing a regular-ish stream where I dressed up in AB-related clothes and streamed to an audience of ABs and DLs. This wouldn't be a "camgirl" stream or anything like that; the absolute minimum amount of clothing I would wear would be a t-shirt and diaper, and although I might wet on stream, I wouldn't talk about it or emphasize it at all. I'd probably intentionally step off-stream if I need to go and my diaper is exposed-ish.

Basically, the point would be to get a bunch of awesome ABs and DLs who like video games to hang out around a video game stream. I might even play some ABDL-themed games if there are any decent ones! We'd of course talk about ABDL-related stuff in addition to whatever video game/life stuff was going on.

I'd think it would essentially function as a live video-game-themed ABDL podcast. I might even have a different theme for each week!

Obviously, I wouldn't stream this on Twitch, but rather on another streaming website - Twitch would probably ban it quickly for being ABDL-related and I'd also rather avoid associations with my other Twitch identity.

Anyways, would you guys like something like this? I'd really like to do it if there would be people to hang out with while I streamed.

I'm not too sure what you're expecting from an internet audience on this, but there is a huge chance of creepiness. I would also be wary that this is very much a "what happens on the internet stays on the internet, forever" type of deal.

I guess my general caution here is that putting your image out like this comes with a lot of baggage that a podcast or ordinary Twitch stream does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    I'm not too sure what you're expecting from an internet audience on this, but there is a huge chance of creepiness. I would also be wary that this is very much a "what happens on the internet stays on the internet, forever" type of deal.

I guess my general caution here is that putting your image out like this comes with a lot of baggage that a podcast or ordinary Twitch stream does not.
    I'm well aware of that. I'd be taking some precautions - making sure the channel is unlisted + password protected and only distributing the password on ABDL sites should help. I can always file DMCA claims on anyone who puts up pictures/videos without permission.

Also, I'm aware of the creepiness and I'm actually used to quite a bit of it on my own channel. I'd be moderating the ABDL stream just as heavily as my Twitch chat.

Most things of that nature copied on the internet probably don't surface on the normal net.

I can see positives and negatives for such a channel. The negatives tho seem higher then normal, but again all depends how, what, why you do it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Most things of that nature copied on the internet probably don't surface on the normal net.

I can see positives and negatives for such a channel. The negatives tho seem higher then normal, but again all depends how, what, why you do it. Good luck.
    I'd love to hear your positives and negatives if you had them. I'd like to do my best to address the negatives before I start.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG
    I'd love to hear your positives and negatives if you had them. I'd like to do my best to address the negatives before I start.
    Negatives, would be a very large amount of creepers, an even larger spam of just people wanting to talk about only ab/dl things(including To Much Info topics) even after people want to switch topic.
    Later video/images of you may pop-up around the internet at random. Also will be shadows of it around the internet forever tho not always visible from normal searches.

Stream its self could easily get weird as in creepy. //at least in its perspective to others.
    People who don't understand ab/dl could attack thinking its some kind of pervert stream

I don't know list could go on, but I'm tired so its hard to think right now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    Negatives, would be a very large amount of creepers, an even larger spam of just people wanting to talk about only ab/dl things(including To Much Info topics) even after people want to switch topic.
    Later video/images of you may pop-up around the internet at random. Also will be shadows of it around the internet forever tho not always visible from normal searches.

Stream its self could easily get weird as in creepy. //at least in its perspective to others.
    People who don't understand ab/dl could attack thinking its some kind of pervert stream

I don't know list could go on, but I'm tired so its hard to think right now. XD
    This is why I'd have a semi-private and heavily moderated stream. I think that would fix a lot of this at least!

You seem like you understand the dangers with your potential streaming, so personally if you just wanna hear if you think it would bring in some viewers around here and such.. I think it would. I could imagine scenarios of it even going quite well.

I feel bad playing the "warn you about stuff" game when so many other people already have, but like.. I mean. I just wanted to say that I think that you should be ready for the worst case scenario. That's all. Imagine the realistically worst thing that can happen from doing this and if you are ready for that outcome then I think you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    You seem like you understand the dangers with your potential streaming, so personally if you just wanna hear if you think it would bring in some viewers around here and such.. I think it would. I could imagine scenarios of it even going quite well.

I feel bad playing the "warn you about stuff" game when so many other people already have, but like.. I mean. I just wanted to say that I think that you should be ready for the worst case scenario. That's all. Imagine the realistically worst thing that can happen from doing this and if you are ready for that outcome then I think you are ready.
    The worst case scenario would probably just be getting my ABDL identity linked to my Twitch identity, but most of my current viewers and followers wouldn't really care, and I can moderate that chat very well. I highly doubt anything would get linked to my real-life identity since most of that is under yet another name (my legal name, unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    The worst case scenario would probably just be getting my ABDL identity linked to my Twitch identity, but most of my current viewers and followers wouldn't really care, and I can moderate that chat very well. I highly doubt anything would get linked to my real-life identity since most of that is under yet another name (my legal name, unfortunately).
    That was pretty much the worst case scenerio I could think of too, to be honest. Someone on one of these sites recognizes you from your other stream and blabs. If you are ready for that then, I hope you have fun!
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 23-Nov-2014 at 01:16.