Thread: formula... do or don't??

Default formula... do or don't??

Does any of you babies drink formula? If so what kind and is it icky??

Anybody breast fed? I am a straight female but I sometimes think it would feel really good to drink breast milk from my baba.

The only formula I've found that I like is the enfamil vanilla toddler formula.
    I've never tried breast milk; but, if you're really curious, I know there's sites that people sell it at.

frodo

Kroger brand toddler formula mixed with milk is my preference.

I drink the regular Similac Advance Birth-12 Months. It has that sweet, vanilla/oatmeal water flavor that I remember from my childhood. But I can see that the flavor might make some people feel sick.

My mommy and I started inducing lactation and breast milk is awesome. But I must say its best from the source, I don't like the bottle as much. But I would recommend breast milk.

The nutritional needs of adults are quite different from the needs of infants. If you're planning to drink from a bottle regularly, cow's milk might be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by buridan View Post
    The nutritional needs of adults are quite different from the needs of infants. If you're planning to drink from a bottle regularly, cow's milk might be a better choice.
    That's only a problem if your trying to feed exclusively on formula and that's already expensive just for a actually infant.

Also beware especially if the formula has some iron in it, it can kill an adult, we don't need iron like kids need it and an overdose of iron can be deadly for a healthy adult, be very cautious of this, a lot of formula have iron in them.