Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first collar

Default My first collar

So, I took a plunge off the deep end and order my collar so I'd have it at my first con in February (TFF). I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here. I check the mail box everyday looking for a package, and get a little sad seeing that it hasn't arrived yet.

I think I'm also going to have to order some more padding before the con as well.

Good for you! Will we get a pic when it arrives? Doesn't have to be a face pic, just the collar is fine.

BordercollieTrigger

I now have a new collar from a pet store with bones and paws and a tag saying "Timmy the Cub" on one side with paw print on other. Plus a leash similar to it with print of both paws and bones also and two bells now with four miniature bells on it. So overall I also have a collar and leash for only private events like furmeets.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Good for you! Will we get a pic when it arrives? Doesn't have to be a face pic, just the collar is fine.
    Yeah, I think I can post a pic of it when I get it. It'll just be the collar tho.

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    I now have a new collar from a pet store with bones and paws and a tag saying "Timmy the Cub" on one side with paw print on other. Plus a leash similar to it with print of both paws and bones also and two bells now with four miniature bells on it. So overall I also have a collar and leash for only private events like furmeets.
    Wow, cool. Did they make the tag for you at the pet store? I've thought about having a tag made. I know you can order them online. Not sure if I'm going to get one tho. Yeah, I don't have a leash for it. I don't know if I'll get one of those either. I think it was a big step for me to get the collar.

You got to lots of furmeets? I'm in a rural area, and have to travel pretty far just to be able to get to meet another cub.

BordercollieTrigger

Well I lately been to lots of furmeets in the city and i will be hungover tomorrow a bit. I had 7 glasses of wine at my sisters wedding and 14 glasses of water and juice while dancing for hours.

I remember enjoying my first collar. I haven't found one like it after my mother threw it away, and nowadays I'm not so much into them anymore. Still wish I had that soft pink collar though, it was cute! Would have reminded me of nostalgic times one day looking at it.

But yes I agree with Trevor! Pics!

I remember my first collar -I still have it, it's my only collar- It's just a normal dog collar from the pet store, wish I had a custom one. I do have a custom dog tag though

What kind of collar did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    I ordered one from the "Collar Factory". I'm hoping it'll be here any day now this week. I know the holiday (US Thanksgiving), might possibly delay it. But with any luck it'll be here before then.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    I remember my first collar -I still have it, it's my only collar- It's just a normal dog collar from the pet store, wish I had a custom one. I do have a custom dog tag though

Sometimes I wear my spiked dog collar.

Got a tracking number in an email today. It won't have information updated until tomorrow. But then at least I'll have an idea of when it'll be here.