Thread: Pacifier/Dummy Question

Default Pacifier/Dummy Question

Okay I have had my nuk5 for a while and I can't tell if it's the right size for me or not. How would I find out.

It sits in my mouth and my teeth reach the ridge of it. But I'm not sure if I need a nuk6 or not... Any help would be awesome!

*hugs for everyone*

How does it feel after having it in your mouth for a few hours? Teeth hurt at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't really aware that there was a nuk6 but i guess there is. It might be nice to get. Personally I love the nuk7, but it is just a little too long, while a nuk5 is just a little too short. Personally.

Well I do sleep with it in every night and it says in SOMETIMES my teeth do hurt after... But it's rare and mild pain.

Also It's a fairly old paci.... Feels completely different from my bottle. (bottle is nice and smooth. while my paci just feels dry...)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    How does it feel after having it in your mouth for a few hours? Teeth hurt at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't really aware that there was a nuk6 but i guess there is. It might be nice to get. Personally I love the nuk7, but it is just a little too long, while a nuk5 is just a little too short. Personally.
    The Nuk 6 you can get at Baby-pants. I have one and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by KittensGoRoar View Post
    Well I do sleep with it in every night and it says in SOMETIMES my teeth do hurt after... But it's rare and mild pain.

Also It's a fairly old paci.... Feels completely different from my bottle. (bottle is nice and smooth. while my paci just feels dry...)
    Do you have a latex or a silicone paci?

Quote Originally Posted by KittensGoRoar View Post
    Don't you usually supposed to throw out old pacifiers and replace with new ones since the material tend to get germy and worn out? I always thought that for all pacifiers...well that and I never owned one but I found out after noticing my niece's paci's becoming different.

I would but right now I can't afford one and It's always clean and sanitized