Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

Hi, I'm VanillaSky91 and after lurking for a couple of days, I'm really looking forward to being able to talk to like-minded people.

I'm a diaper lover, and have been wearing semi-regularly (generally a 2-3 times a week) for the past year and half.

Outside of that, though, I really enjoy playing guitar and listening to/writing rock music. I am also enjoy gaming, and watching TV shows and movies.

Anyway, hello!

Welcome to the group vanillasky91! Are you a Tom Cruise fan or just liked the movie?

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy the site and your time while you're on. I played in a very good rock band for 15 years, though I played keyboard.

Nice to meet you. What TV shows/ movies are you in to? Like comedy, drama, action, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to the group vanillasky91! Are you a Tom Cruise fan or just liked the movie?
    Thanks, the username's actually music-related more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by derepaid View Post
    Nice to meet you. What TV shows/ movies are you in to? Like comedy, drama, action, etc?
    A bit of a mix really, I generally like watching more "adult" cartoons like Futurama, South Park, Archer, although I also quite like Adventure Time. If I'm in the mood for something live-action, I enjoyed watching Buffy, and I'm gradually getting my way through Breaking Bad as well.

I'm not as much into movies, although I've been enjoying working my way through the more recent Marvel films, from the first Iron Man onwards.

Hello Vanilla, I was reading your introduction & saw you play guitar, I have a small collection & love talking shop when it come to guitars (diapers too!) Anyway, just saw the post for like minded folks, so I thought I would say hello......so ..hello!