Thread: Hello everyone.

Default Hello everyone.

I'm a long time lurker, de-lurking.

I'm a diaper lover. I dabble a little in the AB stuff, but it's not so much my thing. I also dabble a little in the sissy side, and crossdress some, but not a whole lot.

I'm a happily married man. My wife knows about my diapers, she doesn't share the fetish, but she tolerates me wearing and using sometimes as long as she doesn't have to participate. She's more open-minded about me crossdressing.

I'm a family man, with a 13 year old daughter, and I keep those kinks well away from her, so that puts a crimp into how often I can indulge anyway.

I've lurked here, and on many other diaper sites for many, many years, but I finally figured I hit critical mass of actually wanting to say something.

Nice to meet you! I'm glad your wife is at least moderately accepting of your interests. Thanks for finally taking the plunge and introducing yourself - we don't bite (well, most of us don't )!