Thread: Diapered Floridian

Default Diapered Floridian

Hello all,

Im a student at the University of Florida with a heavy DL side, but I also enjoy the AB aspects. I have a modest collection diapers, onesie, pajamas, bottles, paci, etc. It is a way for me to completely unwind in an innocent way, and other times it can be a sexual form of submission in the right setting.

Hopefully this post upgrades me from noob status!

See ya'll around

Quote Originally Posted by Biglittleheart View Post
    Hello all,

Im a student at the University of Florida with a heavy DL side, but I also enjoy the AB aspects. I have a modest collection – diapers, onesie, pajamas, bottles, paci, etc. It is a way for me to completely unwind in an innocent way, and other times it can be a sexual form of submission in the right setting.

See ya'll around
    Welcome to ADISC! We're glad to have you here. We have plenty of college students here as well - I should be in college, but lack of funds = no college. Is there anything else you're especially interested in besides AB/DL stuff (video games, TV shows, sports, etc.)?

Also, be a bit wary about discussing the sexual side of your interests - you don't have to avoid talking about it entirely, but erotic stuff is banned on ADISC, for example.

EDIT: Also, a warning to avoid contentless posts such as posting "Welcome!" in every introduction thread. It could be viewed as trying to up your post count and might incite the wrath of the mods.

BabyCrinklewish

Im a student at the University of Florida with a heavy DL side, but I also enjoy the AB aspects. I have a modest collection – diapers, onesie, pajamas, bottles, paci, etc. It is a way for me to completely unwind in an innocent way, and other times it can be a sexual form of submission in the right setting.

See ya'll around
    ===========================
    Good to see that i am not the only one who actually likes BOTH sides and doesnt choose one or the other. Also, I thought I should mention that I am from south florida.