Thread: MAM Nuk 5 Pacifier

Default MAM Nuk 5 Pacifier

Calling all MAM lovers!

Anyone know where I can get a modified MAM Nuk 5 pacifier from? I'm not bothered about colours or anything but preferably a silicone one

Do you mean a MAM pacifier as big as a NUK 5 or a MAM pacifier with a NUK 5 nipple? MAM doesn't make larger than size 3 pacifiers, and NUK doesn't make silicone NUK 5s, unfortunately.

Baby-Pants has a large selection of pacifiers. Their pacifiers are all latex with the exception of the "Baby Pants Classic", which is silicone.

I've also heard decent things about Pacifiers R Us, which offers a much larger selection of pacifiers but costs more and is built to order, meaning it takes longer. They are one of the only places I've seen that carries a (custom, non-official) silicone version of the NUK 5.

EDIT: You can also try Aww So Cute, although their shipping is really expensive and they have a smaller variety.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Do you mean a MAM pacifier as big as a NUK 5 or a MAM pacifier with a NUK 5 nipple? MAM doesn't make larger than size 3 pacifiers, and NUK doesn't make silicone NUK 5s, unfortunately.

Baby-Pants has a large selection of pacifiers. Their pacifiers are all latex with the exception of the "Baby Pants Classic", which is silicone.

I've also heard decent things about Pacifiers R Us, which offers a much larger selection of pacifiers but costs more and is built to order, meaning it takes longer. They are one of the only places I've seen that carries a (custom, non-official) silicone version of the NUK 5.

EDIT: You can also try Aww So Cute, although their shipping is really expensive and they have a smaller variety.

Yeah I was hoping for a MAM shield fitted with a NUK 5 nipple if one exists But I'll definitely check out those sites and see if there's anything I want

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    Yeah I was hoping for a MAM shield fitted with a NUK 5 nipple if one exists But I'll definitely check out those sites and see if there's anything I want
    Baby Pants and Pacifiers R Us can both do that for you! My little has one of the Night Glow ones with a NUK 5 nipple. You're going to have to go Pacifiers R Us if you want silicone, though.

Baby Pants and Pacifiers R Us can both do that for you! My little has one of the Night Glow ones with a NUK 5 nipple. You're going to have to go Pacifiers R Us if you want silicone, though.
    Awesome! Any idea what the packaging is like? I don't live by myself or anything so I need something that isn't gunna looks suspicious in the mail XD

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    Awesome! Any idea what the packaging is like? I don't live by myself or anything so I need something that isn't gunna looks suspicious in the mail XD
    When I ordered from Baby-Pants, stuff came in unmarked packing envelopes or brown boxes. I believe they have a section about discreet shipping on their website.

When I ordered from Baby-Pants, stuff came in unmarked packing envelopes or brown boxes. I believe they have a section about discreet shipping on their website.
    Ahh that's perfect then and they do the modified MAM pacis it's just what I was looking for! thank you for your help ^.^