Thread: Anticipation.

Default Anticipation.

I am going home to see my girlfriend/mommy in two days and I am really excite to have her diaper me and give Timmy some love. I hope we don't get caught seeing as to how I'm going to be staying with my mom.

Also I have been looking into buying some more AB stuff. Any suggestions ? I don't have much anymore so feel free to tell me any little things that work for you.

Different AB items work for different Littles, depending on what age(s) you like to play at, what things you generally enjoy doing and even things which your GF could play alongside you with, in the role of Mommy.

With that in mind, here's a list of AB things I own and/or would love to own. Obviously this isn't a comprehensive list of the Little items you might like, but I just thought I'd write down a load of things I thought were fun/cute/helpful, and maybe a few of them will take your fancy. I generally like toddler things, so I'm not sure if that's helpful or not, as I think you said you play at an older age? Anyway:

Clothes: Onesie(s) in animal print or some sort of babyish vehicles, like little cars or choo-choo trains / Babyish t-shirts, especially appliquéd ones / Diapers...obviously / Footie Pajamas / Bib (helpful for me because I actually am a messy eater!).

Toys & Plushies: Wooden train set / Puzzles / Memory Cards / Vtech Toot Toot vehicles (and animals) / Lots of plushies! One which sings a lullaby & glows is also wonderful for babies who get fussy at night!

Accessories: Taggie Blanket (I absolutely LOVE these!)/ Babyish duvet & pillowcases / Wall Stickers / Toy Storage Box

If you're only going to be exploring your AB side in places where your Mom is around, I would forgo most of the accessories as I think making your room 'little' would only cause friction.