I emailed the owner of XP Medical, and Gary had this to say about changes to their site and their products starting soon.
Pretty much, better order now rather than sooner. Not great news.
- The promotional price on Dry 24/7 will likey be ending in early December.
- Abena has communicated a 10 to 20% price increase that will begin affecting retail prices early next year.
- We have confirmed that Tena is converting the Slip Maxi to cloth-like. This is pushing up costs on the remaining limited stock of plastic backed product.
- We are hearing credible rumors that Molicare will be converting their SuperPlus line to cloth-like as well.
- Molicare typically releases new pricing for the year on January 1. We expect it will see a slight increase.
- FedEx and UPS have both announced 4 to 5% rate increases for 2015