Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First furry crush

Default First furry crush

I didn't see this thread in the search, so forgive if it's a duplicate.

Who was your first furry crush? Was it before your first human crush?

Mine was Maid Marian. Everything about her was perfect for me - her gentle nature, her sleek curves, her canine face, and her soft, floofy fur. But what really did it for me was her eyes, which, interestingly enough, never showed a colored iris in the film.

Since I was 4-5 when I fell in love, it definitely happened well before my first human crush (which came when I was like 7-8 and was on a neighbor of our apartment complex), though around the same time, I had a thing for Tracy Nelson's character in Father Dowling Mysteries. O.o

I've had others since. The ones that stick out for me have been (for a reason I can't now fathom as she's certainly not on my radar now) Melissa Raccoon from The Raccoons, Rebecca Cunningham from Talespin, Mrs. Brisby from the Secret of NIMH, Fifi LaFume from Tiny Toons, and most recently Minerva Mink from Animaniacs.

My mom used to freak out when I told her I had feelings for anthropomorphic animals in cartoons. But now it makes total sense lol.

I'm not a furry, but I have the biggest weak spot for Isabelle from ACNL. I haven't even played the game D:

But I guess my technical first would be Calico Briggs from SWAT Cats. I wonder even to this day how that show didn't turn me into a furry =P

First human crush barely preceded that one tho, Linka from Captain Planet. Russian chicks, man, Russian chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Plevvy View Post
    buck from ice age 3d <3<3<3
    Buck is awesome! He would be my go to buddy for hanging out with.

While not furry, I remember kinda having a thing for Matt from Digimon when I was about 9...

I think my first furry crush was Vitani from the Lion King 2. It must have been the blue eyes and way her fur was. Since then it has been Gia (Madagascar 3), Sven (Frozen), and Angus (Brave).

Call me crazy but when I was really really young I used to have a crush on Bambi! Haha, I was such a weird kid...

Definitely Krystal from Star Fox Adventures on the Gamecube.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I think my first furry crush was Vitani from the Lion King 2. It must have been the blue eyes and way her fur was. Since then it has been Gia (Madagascar 3), Sven (Frozen), and Angus (Brave).
    I'll second Gia. She's the only reason I like Katy Perry's Firework.