Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

So, I'm new here. I've been lurking for a little over a week and decided to make an account.

I'm...a bit nervous because I've only very, very recently started exploring the AB/DL community and only received my first pack of diapers today. This is something I've been ashamed about for a long time and have only recently come to accept it. I have a little side but am definitely DL

And I have a paci :P

A bit about myself!
    I am 21 years old and currently going to college. I identify as bisexual or pansexual which probably drives some people crazy that I use both :P I would say I'm also semisexual. I have some sexual attraction to others but I'm very picky.

I identify as either female or non-binary and am not real comfortable in the body I was born in. I would probably prefer a female body and have strongly considered taking steps in that direction or a more androgynous body. I haven't decided yet. But I'm getting close!

Generally I'm a happy person and easy to get along with so that's good news for you guys!

It's great to be here and I'm excited about meeting all you new people that I've seen around!

Hello Heroine and welcome to the group.

I hope you are finding a lot of information here.

Could you please tell us what you are studying in college and some of your other interests and hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine View Post
    So, I'm new here. I've been lurking for a little over a week and decided to make an account.

I'm...a bit nervous because I've only very, very recently started exploring the AB/DL community and only received my first pack of diapers today. This is something I've been ashamed about for a long time and have only recently come to accept it. I have a little side but am definitely DL

And I have a paci :P

A bit about myself!
    I am 21 years old and currently going to college. I identify as bisexual or pansexual which probably drives some people crazy that I use both :P I would say I'm also semisexual. I have some sexual attraction to others but I'm very picky.

I identify as either female or non-binary and am not real comfortable in the body I was born in. I would probably prefer a female body and have strongly considered taking steps in that direction or a more androgynous body. I haven't decided yet. But I'm getting close!

Generally I'm a happy person and easy to get along with so that's good news for you guys!

It's great to be here and I'm excited about meeting all you new people that I've seen around!
    Hey there! Don't be too nervous, is my biggest advice. Although I know it's not that easy sometimes! It's just that just starting is a great time to get information and support! There definitely isn't a rule that this thing had be going on for years for you to join! I'm glad we can be here for you, maybe make you feel happy about the entire thing instead of ashamed. Feel free to dig into posting as soon as you can, there is lots of forums and every post really means a lot to the site.

Any particular reason you use the bisexual and pansexual thing? Like, pansexual seems to cover bisexual as well pretty much, although I understand pansexual doesn't have that recognition factor and sometimes it can be a bit tiring explaining to everyone. So maybe that's the reason? That's just a guess from me, I'm curious to hear you reason if you feel comfortable telling! If it's just the high standards thing, I mean.. pansexual's don't have to find everyone of all genders attractive. Hehe.

I'm a AMAB trans girl myself always knowing that I am female despite the body and gender roles that were assigned to me, and there are lots of people around who can probably understand what you are going through or talk to you about things. There is a great community for that stuff here too! Lots of people with all sorts of unique experiences.

What other things do you like? Got some favorite video games or stuff that you feel like sharing? ^_^

I'm glad you are a happy person! I'm happy too, let's spread the happiness around ADISC, you dashing and wonderful heroine!

Hello to ADISC! WE are glad to have another pony-lover into our community! I hope you offer pony advice to all of us one day! I will sit down and listen criss-cross apple sauce :3

Welcome to ADISC! I "used" to be trans; I say it like that for lack of better term. I suppose I still am, but I'd really like to have biological children, and HRT is too risky so I've kinda held back on that. So, I'm just a really feminine guy =P anyway, lets move onto my favorite question for newbies: do you have any pets?

Oh replies! I shall respond accordingly!

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Heroine and welcome to the group.

I hope you are finding a lot of information here.

Could you please tell us what you are studying in college and some of your other interests and hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.
    Ok well let's see. I have a lot of interests but I would have to say that I like coin collecting, video games, cartoons, sudoku, and generally just hanging out with friends

I also was into weight lifting in high school but have little to show for it because of how thin I am :P

~~~~~

Omg this next post was amazing. I shall break it into pieces if thats quite alright. ^______^

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hey there! Don't be too nervous, is my biggest advice. Although I know it's not that easy sometimes! It's just that just starting is a great time to get information and support! There definitely isn't a rule that this thing had be going on for years for you to join! I'm glad we can be here for you, maybe make you feel happy about the entire thing instead of ashamed. Feel free to dig into posting as soon as you can, there is lots of forums and every post really means a lot to the site.
    Actually, I have known I liked diapers since 12 and perhaps even earlier. I imagined a world where people used diapers instead of toilets and wore baby/toddler clothes. It was quite an interesting visual for sure. :P

What I meant was that I have really been avoiding ab/dl communities for a long time and only recently started interacting (now lol).

Any particular reason you use the bisexual and pansexual thing? Like, pansexual seems to cover bisexual as well pretty much, although I understand pansexual doesn't have that recognition factor and sometimes it can be a bit tiring explaining to everyone. So maybe that's the reason? That's just a guess from me, I'm curious to hear you reason if you feel comfortable telling! If it's just the high standards thing, I mean.. pansexual's don't have to find everyone of all genders attractive. Hehe.
    Well yeah, essentially pansexual is hard to explain especially to people that barely get bisexuality. Semisexual Pansexual definitely expresses my sexuality better than any other label I've found! ^____^

I'm a AMAB trans girl myself always knowing that I am female despite the body and gender roles that were assigned to me, and there are lots of people around who can probably understand what you are going through or talk to you about things. There is a great community for that stuff here too! Lots of people with all sorts of unique experiences.
    This is probably my favorite part because this is something I've been wrestling with for many, many years. I know who I am but other people dont see it that way. When I ask people to call me "she", they cant seem to unsee me as a dude as it were.

But whatever. Onto other things!

What other things do you like? Got some favorite video games or stuff that you feel like sharing? ^_^
    Well, lets go with video games! I like Minecraft, Terraria, Fable, Civ 5, Portal, Zelda, Mario, and many others!

I'm glad you are a happy person! I'm happy too, let's spread the happiness around ADISC, you dashing and wonderful heroine!
    Let's do so! I am greatly looking forward to it! ^____^

~~~~~~~

Hey I've seen you around! nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Hello to ADISC! WE are glad to have another pony-lover into our community! I hope you offer pony advice to all of us one day! I will sit down and listen criss-cross apple sauce :3
    MLP is probably one of my favorite shows so yes sir!

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I "used" to be trans; I say it like that for lack of better term. I suppose I still am, but I'd really like to have biological children, and HRT is too risky so I've kinda held back on that. So, I'm just a really feminine guy =P anyway, lets move onto my favorite question for newbies: do you have any pets?
    You still fit under the trans umbrella I'm sure. May I suggest genderqueer? (:

I have always been pretty neutral as far as expression. Not super girly or butch!

And yes I have two cats and a dog! One cat feeds on attention, the other human flesh (she nibbles/bites).

I know i'm a little late, but hi and welcome to the site!

Welcome, being AB/BL is nothing to be ashamed about. Dont need to worry about people here judging you about that, this is a nice community