I told my wife about being a DL this week. Now I am just wondering what I should do next? When we talked about it she seemed confused, yet supportive. I am away on business and won't be home for another 4 weeks so I don't know if I should wait until I am home, or try and talk again.
When we talked she didn't really give me her opinion, just that I should do what I think is best. Being that all of this was just through texts (I was too nervous to tell on a phone call) I am worried I shouldn't wait too long for fear I will lose my nerve to talk to her again.
We have been married for 5 years, and I don't want to rush things, but also need her opinion.
Should I talk to her again before I come home? Just ask her to do research on her own and let me know what she thinks? Wait until we can talk face to face (which would be Christmas pretty much)?
Any help would be EXTREMLY appreciated.