Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner problem with pee pee

babylue

Default Partner problem with pee pee

Hey there my partner is having a big problem peeing not just in her nappy but in the big peoples potty and we would like to know if anyone else is like this and know of anyway to have this sorted?

She as been wanting over come the bathroom problem for some time now she wants to wet the nappy shes getting upset as the same problem that she as in the potty.

thanks for any help u can offer

Quote Originally Posted by babylue View Post
    Hey there my partner is having a big problem peeing not just in her nappy but in the big peoples potty and we would like to know if anyone else is like this and know of anyway to have this sorted?

She as been wanting over come the bathroom problem for some time now she wants to wet the nappy shes getting upset as the same problem that she as in the potty.

If she's having a hard time relieving herself in general, it could be a couple of things.

Number one: she's just pee shy. Happens to basically everyone and the only cure is more practice. Stuff like slow, deep breaths and distracting yourself with a phone/shampoo bottle label while you're peeing can help with this.

Number two: she has some sort of medical issue. If her difficulty using a toilet persists after a week and you can't find anything to help it, I'd talk to a doctor. I don't believe there are any safe medical treatments for this that you can do on your own.

babylue

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    If she's having a hard time relieving herself in general, it could be a couple of things.

Number one: she's just pee shy. Happens to basically everyone and the only cure is more practice. Stuff like slow, deep breaths and distracting yourself with a phone/shampoo bottle label while you're peeing can help with this.

Number two: she has some sort of medical issue. If her difficulty using a toilet persists after a week and you can't find anything to help it, I'd talk to a doctor. I don't believe there are any safe medical treatments for this that you can do on your own.

It's a mental health problem sadly so its a fight she just said she knows what you mean about reading the bottle as she's done this at times.

Ay, I'm sorry to hear that. As you already said as a mental issue, have you gone to a doctor to have anything checked? Might be a bladder problem. That does not sound like a mild issue but more heavy then expected. Kinda like being constipated when having to go to the bathroom but if the urine tube is clogged up, then that is a medical issue you would have to see your doctor about.

They offer medical assistance for local hospitals of course 24/7 365 days a year for medical emergencies. That is definitely an X-ray you going to have to get for her. Don't give her anything or push. That will make it worse. You need to get her checked out ASAP before it spirals into an even worse case.

If it's hard to go to the bathroom, then that feels like a kidney problem. Kidneys make urine and regenerate urine when drinking of course. It's a cycle we all go through. That is a kidney problem and I already suggested seeing a doctor and getting your kidney's x-rayed about that.

Here's an article about something similar: http://www.patient.co.uk/health/over...adder-syndrome

I can not offer medical advice because it is against the rules and I am also not a doctor but I can tell you is "again" Go see a doctor and listen to his advice on how to approach this about your partner (How ever you call her)

It's a mental health problem sadly so its a fight she just said she knows what you mean about reading the bottle as she's done this at times.
    I'm not sure what help we can really offer then. It's hard for everyone to use a diaper at first. It just gets easier with practice. Also, she might find it easier to use the diaper alone. Just a thought.

babylue

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Ay, I'm sorry to hear that. As you already said as a mental issue, have you gone to a doctor to have anything checked? Might be a bladder problem. That does not sound like a mild issue but more heavy then expected. Kinda like being constipated when having to go to the bathroom but if the urine tube is clogged up, then that is a medical issue you would have to see your doctor about.

They offer medical assistance for local hospitals of course 24/7 365 days a year for medical emergencies. That is definitely an X-ray you going to have to get for her. Don't give her anything or push. That will make it worse. You need to get her checked out ASAP before it spirals into an even worse case.

If it's hard to go to the bathroom, then that feels like a kidney problem. Kidneys make urine and regenerate urine when drinking of course. It's a cycle we all go through. That is a kidney problem and I already suggested seeing a doctor and getting your kidney's x-rayed about that.

Here's an article about something similar: http://www.patient.co.uk/health/over...adder-syndrome
    She's had this problem since she was a child after some abuse what I can't really go in to but we can pee just take's her a fight and half to get her self to go in there to do that, I can't really explain the details no my place lol

I don't think its a body problem but even if it is getting her to go to the doc's would be like finding chickens teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    I'm not sure what help we can really offer then. It's hard for everyone to use a diaper at first. It just gets easier with practice. Also, she might find it easier to use the diaper alone. Just a thought.
    I know this sounds daft but I don't want to be alone right now. Feel safer with babylue here
    Thank you all for advice but its not bladder its mental block.

Quote Originally Posted by babypink View Post
    I know this sounds daft but I don't want to be alone right now. Feel safer with babylue here
    Thank you all for advice but its not bladder its mental block.

She's had this problem since she was a child after some abuse what I can't really go in to but we can pee just take's her a fight and half to get her self to go in there to do that, I can't really explain the details no my place lol

I don't think its a body problem but even if it is getting her to go to the doc's would be like finding chickens teeth.
    Go see a doctor. That's the only advice we can really offer.

babylue

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Then what is the problem exactly?
    When it comes to mental health and exact they don't really mix do they lol

I will do this I'm stubborn even if it takes another 24 hours I need to do this. I will do this. I'm going to do this. My body can go and pee!