Thread: umm... downgrading from panties to pullups?

Default umm... downgrading from panties to pullups?

So, I'm babysitting, yeah? So I'm doing babysitter things like changing diapers, but then the thought hits me,

"...what if I could use cute pullups sometimes, since even if I'm a grownup woman and can controll my bladder, there are days my body just won't cooperate with me?"

But I'm like... a size twenty in women's jeans. And my mommy isnt into that either. And I'm mildly questioning my sanity.

What do you recommend? If it's just for ensuring accidents dont happen while being an adult it shouldn't be super creepy? But there's nothing cute past baby sizes and I've got too much junk in the trunk for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danideer View Post
    So, I'm babysitting, yeah? So I'm doing babysitter things like changing diapers, but then the thought hits me,

"...what if I could use cute pullups sometimes, since even if I'm a grownup woman and can controll my bladder, there are days my body just won't cooperate with me?"

But I'm like... a size twenty in women's jeans. And my mommy isnt into that either. And I'm mildly questioning my sanity.

What do you recommend? If it's just for ensuring accidents dont happen while being an adult it shouldn't be super creepy? But there's nothing cute past baby sizes and I've got too much junk in the trunk for that.
    Try Goodnites L/XL! I can't guarantee that they fit, but they might. Also modifying adult pull-ups to be cuter might help.

Also, a quick point: regardless of what it's for (unless that something is with someone else nonconsensually), wearing and potentially using diapers and pull-ups isn't creepy! If it doesn't hurt anyone else and makes you happy, go for it! Just please talk to your mommy (I'm assuming partner, not mother) about what you want to do - communication is key! I can't imagine if she loves you that she'll be opposed to trying something new with you - you can always role-play potty training if you want!

A size 20... Hmm... I'm a size 11 in women's (13 depending on brand) and Goodnites L/XL are a careful fit for me, so you may have to venture into less cute adult sizes. Likewise, if you wanna do a full downgrade, there are lots of cute diapers, most popular being Bambinos, but there are others (such as DC Amor, Cuddlz, ABU [though their stock looks low and I've heard some negative reviews of their attitude], and others).

But as far as a pull up goes, you probably wont find anything cute in your size, but it couldnt hurt to try Goodnite L/XL. And if they dont fit, tear the sides and use em as a stuffer

EDIT: also I see youre new, swing by the Intro forum and say hi

The Always discreet may work better for you. They come in several sizes. The purple design might be cute on you. I have not ever decorated my pullups, but I have tried Good Nites and prefer adult pull-ups. I think switching from panties to pull-ups would be an awesome upgrade. I like Tena from Walmart or Tranquility is awesome for ordering online. They are white and I can't imagine a quick ans cheap way to decorate them right now. Maybe a cute patch with diaper velcro would stick to a pullup and you could transfer it to the new one when you changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    A size 20... Hmm... I'm a size 11 in women's (13 depending on brand) and Goodnites L/XL are a careful fit for me, so you may have to venture into less cute adult sizes. Likewise, if you wanna do a full downgrade, there are lots of cute diapers, most popular being Bambinos, but there are others (such as DC Amor, Cuddlz, ABU [though their stock looks low and I've heard some negative reviews of their attitude], and others).

But as far as a pull up goes, you probably wont find anything cute in your size, but it couldnt hurt to try Goodnite L/XL. And if they dont fit, tear the sides and use em as a stuffer

EDIT: also I see youre new, swing by the Intro forum and say hi
    My first stop was introductions <: Thankyou! If it's less chafing than pantyliners and less likely to wiggle around then I might do something like that. But...

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Try Goodnites L/XL! I can't guarantee that they fit, but they might. Also modifying adult pull-ups to be cuter might help.

Also, a quick point: regardless of what it's for (unless that something is with someone else nonconsensually), wearing and potentially using diapers and pull-ups isn't creepy! If it doesn't hurt anyone else and makes you happy, go for it! Just please talk to your mommy (I'm assuming partner, not mother) about what you want to do - communication is key! I can't imagine if she loves you that she'll be opposed to trying something new with you - you can always role-play potty training if you want!
    I'll check the measurements online compared to mine and see if it's something I can try.
    My mommy/spouse is very sensitive to stuff like smells, and even if we're, well, human... bodily functions really gross her out because of sensory integration being weird and all D: And we're both not fans of diapers and such. Me, not normally at all either especially -because- of having bladder issues growing up. I'll have to talk to her after all and see what she thinks, if I'm maybe going a bit too far, etc. Worst comes to worst I can just mangle up some cute ones to use as less-chafing pantyliners or something, I hope. owo;;

I don't think it is creepy. Mostly just because I come from a perspective that understands why you would do it. Personally I wear a diaper 24/7 and I work at an elementary school, I just don't show or tell people I'm wearing a diaper. My underwear is my choice, and it has nothing to do with the people big or small that are around me.

...Oh gosh. I can't do it. I feel too icky for even thinking about it. I'll just bear with itchy pads and pantyliners. .__.

Thanks for all the advice though...

Quote Originally Posted by Danideer View Post
    ...Oh gosh. I can't do it. I feel too icky for even thinking about it. I'll just bear with itchy pads and pantyliners. .__.

Thanks for all the advice though...
    Please don't feel icky for wanting something harmless! You are awesome and not hurting anyone by wanting to try out pull-ups. I'd advise you to just get a small pack or a free sample of some pull-up, maybe decorate it with fancy duct tape, and then test it out! If you don't like it, don't do it again, but if you do, definitely talk to your SO about it.