Thread: Well hello there!

Default Well hello there!

Well I figured I would make my first post to kinda break the ice. I am a happily married 25 year old with interests in almost anything, but I absolutely love the outdoors!

Obviously the reason I am here is because I am a DL and have been for many years and didn't even know it was a thing until just recently. From what I have read on this site I probably have a story similar to many of you in the fact that when I was in Jr. High I realized that I had a strong urge to wear diapers. I asked my mom to buy me some and she very reluctantly did, and almost just as quick took them away.

When I was in High School and got my first car one of the first things I did when I got my license was go buy a box of Depends. Of course my mom found them one day while I was at school and took me to a therapist, and had my sister look at the history on my computer (which of course there was a lot of diaper related searches). After that I was so painfully embarrassed that I promised myself to never indulge in my urges again.

Seven years later, here I am and recently gave into my desires due to a particular stressful time.

Like I said I am married to a beautiful woman for the past 5 years (who I also just barley told about my being a DL which I will be posting questions to a different forum soon).

I am very excited to find a website to discuss this with others like myself. Sorry for the long post, I'm just a little excited.

Welcome! I know just where you are coming from. It will feel so good to get the support of the community and get to know others like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by derepaid View Post
    Well I figured I would make my first post to kinda break the ice. I am a happily married 25 year old with interests in almost anything, but I absolutely love the outdoors!

Obviously the reason I am here is because I am a DL and have been for many years and didn't even know it was a thing until just recently. From what I have read on this site I probably have a story similar to many of you in the fact that when I was in Jr. High I realized that I had a strong urge to wear diapers. I asked my mom to buy me some and she very reluctantly did, and almost just as quick took them away.

When I was in High School and got my first car one of the first things I did when I got my license was go buy a box of Depends. Of course my mom found them one day while I was at school and took me to a therapist, and had my sister look at the history on my computer (which of course there was a lot of diaper related searches). After that I was so painfully embarrassed that I promised myself to never indulge in my urges again.

Seven years later, here I am and recently gave into my desires due to a particular stressful time.

Like I said I am married to a beautiful woman for the past 5 years (who I also just barley told about my being a DL which I will be posting questions to a different forum soon).

I am very excited to find a website to discuss this with others like myself. Sorry for the long post, I'm just a little excited.
    Hey there derepaid! It's wonderful to welcome you to ADISC! I'm glad you've found about the DL community at large? It's wonderful to know you aren't alone, and I hope you have a lot of fun getting to know people who have gone through all that similar stuff on this great community of ours! You most certainly are encouraged to post as much as you possibly can, but no pressure! Just have fun!

So bold of you to ask your mother to buy you some in the first place! I had to wait till I had a job, and she still took them away even though I bought them with my own money and was paying rent and living in a basically secondary house. Not good at all! I'm sorry that you had a rough experience with it and all, getting so embarrassed. It's a shame people can be more accepting of the little things that bring other people happiness, especially when they don't hurt anyone.

Your post wasn't too long at all! It's totally a-okay to be excited! ^_^

You wanna answer some more questions? I'm always full of them and with an amazing intro like yours they just kinda are flying out of me!

1. What does your username mean? derepaid is such an interesting sounding one. Arietta is just a character I made really, and it's just sort of become my internet name.

2. What are your hobbies like, do you play video games? Have some super cool favorite television shows? I haven't found much interesting on TV lately, but maybe you might have some nice recommendations. And I could give some fun video game recommendations if you like nerdy stuff, hehe.

3. How did you find ADISC? Just searching for this kinda place?

4. Are you ticklish? I promise that the information gathered from this question will not be used for evil. I am but only in certain places like the bottoms of my feet.

I have two dogs. A beagle/ border collie, and a St. Bernard.

My username is just diapered spelled in reverse. I wanted another one that actually sounded like something, but they were all taken so I just used this one. Are we able to change it if we would like?

I really have a lot of hobbies. I am very much an outdoors guy. I love backpack, hiking, hunting, fishing, camping, sky diving, etc. I enjoy playing video games on my Xbox, but don't have any good ones at the moment. As far as movies/ TV shows. I love going to the movies with my wife, and like to watch netflix. Currently I am watching House and The Following.

I found out about ADISC just by looking around online. I liked the look of this site because a lot of the other sites I found just felt like it was all sexual to them (which isn't bad, just not me).

I am not really ticklish anywhere, except my feet. My wife has been known for tickling my feet to get me out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by derepaid View Post
    My username is just diapered spelled in reverse. I wanted another one that actually sounded like something, but they were all taken so I just used this one. Are we able to change it if we would like?
    Welcome to ADISC! And you are definitely able to change it - I think there's a site function for it, but you can always post in the Requests section of the forum. I do believe there's a timed cooldown on name changes though.