Thread: About to get some Molicare diapers and a Nuk5. What should I expect?

Default About to get some Molicare diapers and a Nuk5. What should I expect?

So I am expecting my first paycheck to drop around the 1st of December or so.

The two items I was looking at getting was a pack of Molicare diapers (small) and a Nuk Medic Pro (Nuk5) pacifier.

I've been using a regular paci (nuk6-18, nam6+) for quite some time, and I am finding it difficult to suck on a consistent basis; almost like I have to exert additional force in order to suck on it consistently.

Now, with regards to the Nuk5 vs the regular Nuk and Nam pacifiers, what will be the most drastic change?

As far as the diapers are concerned, it was between Molicare, Abena, or Tena. I would absolutely love to get some Bambino diapers, but cannot due to my small frame. I've been told to try regular baby diapers, but I'm looking for something that is practical and will be absorbent. If at all possible, I would prefer to avoid the gel-based absorbent material, as I find that it tends to clump, and does so rather prematurely.

With all this in mind, would the Molicare diapers (for their purple color and absorbency) be a good compromise?

In the same vein, would the Nuk5 be recommended as an upgrade from regular pacifiers?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    So I am expecting my first paycheck to drop around the 1st of December or so.

The two items I was looking at getting was a pack of Molicare diapers (small) and a Nuk Medic Pro (Nuk5) pacifier.

I've been using a regular paci (nuk6-18, nam6+) for quite some time, and I am finding it difficult to suck on a consistent basis; almost like I have to exert additional force in order to suck on it consistently.

Now, with regards to the Nuk5 vs the regular Nuk and Nam pacifiers, what will be the most drastic change?

As far as the diapers are concerned, it was between Molicare, Abena, or Tena. I would absolutely love to get some Bambino diapers, but cannot due to my small frame. I've been told to try regular baby diapers, but I'm looking for something that is practical and will be absorbent. If at all possible, I would prefer to avoid the gel-based absorbent material, as I find that it tends to clump, and does so rather prematurely.

With all this in mind, would the Molicare diapers (for their purple color and absorbency) be a good compromise?

In the same vein, would the Nuk5 be recommended as an upgrade from regular pacifiers?
    Molicares (super plus at least) are pretty good diapers I think better then anything Tena produces, when i wore Abena diapers they were thick but also pretty stiff for a diaper.

Nuk 5's blow baby pacifiers out of the water, there's just no competition. I don't think nuk 5's are so large they would be a effective gag, but they are far more comfortable for TB/AB's then baby ones.