Thread: hello!!!

Default hello!!!

hello everyone! im thelimafur and am very happy to be here!

i came to this site after finding out about a year ago that i do enjoy wearing diapers and being a abdl!i have recently accepted this as a part of my life and im just wanting to be able to talk about it with like minded people.

however

thats just one side of me!i am currently a music major pursuing a professional degree in opera and a music ed degree in band. i love video games,writing,movies, and acting!

im not really sure what else to say soo.....

happy to be here!

Welcome. With your wide variety of liberal interests you should find plenty to involve you here.

babylue

Welcome to the group people here are very nice so I am sure you will learn a lot

Quote Originally Posted by thelimafur View Post
    hello everyone! im thelimafur and am very happy to be here!

i came to this site after finding out about a year ago that i do enjoy wearing diapers and being a abdl!i have recently accepted this as a part of my life and im just wanting to be able to talk about it with like minded people.

however

thats just one side of me!i am currently a music major pursuing a professional degree in opera and a music ed degree in band. i love video games,writing,movies, and acting!

im not really sure what else to say soo.....

happy to be here!
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC thelimafur!

Diapers are super fun, right? I'm glad you are excited to talk about it with us! There is certainly lots of fun discussion about it, so you should look around the forums to try to find some neat topics you could say something about!

The fact that you are into music like that is really cool! I bet you have such a musical ear to things, and.. can do fancy things.. like, I'm so not musically minded that I can't even comprehend all the coolness you are surely capable of. You can feel free to tell me though, I would love to hear it. Hehe. I do know about video games though! What kinda video games do you like?

I do have some more questions if you are looking for those cool things to say! If not that's fine, I'm happy you are here too!

1. What's the meaning behind your username?

2. How did you find ADISC specfically?

3. What happened to make you realize you were interested in being involved in the AB/DL culture and what made you wanna start wearing diapers?

4. What's your favorite color!? Every color is super acceptable, except green which is gross and icky and won't be spoken about ever.

BordercollieTrigger

Hewwo welcome to the clan where you may never leave. LOL just kidding silly cub me. Giggles for hours. Yes you can tell i'm a babyfur always in my cub mode a bit all day. Plus i'm also a ABDL and 24/7 wearer no more am saying unless asked.

BordercollieTrigger

well im both a ABDL and Babyfur busy cant type much now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC thelimafur!

Diapers are super fun, right? I'm glad you are excited to talk about it with us! There is certainly lots of fun discussion about it, so you should look around the forums to try to find some neat topics you could say something about!

The fact that you are into music like that is really cool! I bet you have such a musical ear to things, and.. can do fancy things.. like, I'm so not musically minded that I can't even comprehend all the coolness you are surely capable of. You can feel free to tell me though, I would love to hear it. Hehe. I do know about video games though! What kinda video games do you like?

I do have some more questions if you are looking for those cool things to say! If not that's fine, I'm happy you are here too!

1. What's the meaning behind your username?

2. How did you find ADISC specfically?

3. What happened to make you realize you were interested in being involved in the AB/DL culture and what made you wanna start wearing diapers?

4. What's your favorite color!? Every color is super acceptable, except green which is gross and icky and won't be spoken about ever.

hello!

i like the fallout games and adore the mortal kombat franchise...with that said i will play just about anything lol although i do really starfox aswell!

(1)there isnt really any meaning behind my name except for the fact that i was a furrie before i came here and was simply trying to think of a unique name!.

(2) i found ADISC while i was trying to find info about these things and simply decided to become a member!

(3) i became kinda depressed after moving out of my parents house last year to live with my sister. i never really had a child-hood becuase my father and i had and still have a really bad relationship. i found myself wanting to have those days back but have them be better then they were so i googled something like that and found out about AB/DLs and became curious. after diapering up for the first time i felt safe and relaxed and its became a big part of my life!

(4)blue!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any pets? :3
    i do! i have a 130 gallon freshwater fish tank with my two oscar fish fatteh and norman my sister and i also have a boxer and a corgi!