Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My rant

Default My rant

Well i just thought of this the reason that i like to be an adult baby i think has alot to do with my childhood being bad my mom and dad left each other when i was 3 years old then i lived with my mom and her boyfriend he tryed me bad and he died in 2011. I was bullied in school from 4th grade til i graduated and the diapers while they have always been a need because i am a bed wetter. Sorry for the long post i just needed to let this out

I'm sorry you went through that I hope things become brighter for you one step at a time.

We are all friends here, especially me (As your awesome snake friend of course )

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Well i just thought of this the reason that i like to be an adult baby i think has alot to do with my childhood being bad my mom and dad left each other when i was 3 years old then i lived with my mom and her boyfriend he tryed me bad and he died in 2011. I was bullied in school from 4th grade til i graduated and the diapers while they have always been a need because i am a bed wetter. Sorry for the long post i just needed to let this out
    Your not alone 4th grade and on till I dropped out or killed my self.
    Had trouble making it to bath room in time immature bladder nerve's .
    So in first or second grade mom had enough so back into diapers for punishment.

Never worrie post what you like no need to be sorry.
    Some here have had it hard your among friends .

"Oh sure, it's the little battlefields, a pond, the bedrooms, the school yard, that leave the biggest scars."
    ~M*A*S*H

...When I was about 5, my mom got into an argument with my aunt and grandmother one night, and I woke up just in time to hear my mom say that she was going to take my sister and move out...and that she didn't want me
    She never actually went through with it; but it scarred me emotionally, and I still find myself crying over it now and then.

I'm not trying to undermine your rant by talking about me and my problems, I'm just saying I know what it's like to tear open old wounds.
    I have ideas on what may or may not have resulted in my being a little; but in my opinion it doesn't matter. Being a little is a part of who I am, and nothing is going to change that. Blaming it on the past, only gets in the way of moving forward.

My childhood was not really great either. I was bullied literally every single year from Kindergarten all the way through 12th grade, and I hardly ever told anyone because nobody ever believed me when I did. And it's my biggest reason why I'm an AB... just to go back for a few hours each day and experience something exciting, something I never really got to do back then.

Thank you all so much for the reply's!! The thing from my past that always haunts me is that i was put in mental health facilitys for my bad behavior in school and all i wanted to do was get away from my 2 bullies and it was like no one behaved me it always is in the back of my head everyday and just thinking about it hurts

I know it's really hard not to keep thinking about people that have hurt you, but some how you've got to find a way to forgive them or you'll never let it go.

So it's not really that hard, if they were just too mean to be able to forgive, then try and at least feel sorry for them for being so afraid themselves that they had to bully someone more vulnerable.

It may sound weird, but if you don't come to terms with this it will keep haunting you.

In the mean time, take nice care of yourself, and remind yourself that you are worth being loved.

Find your Teddy and give him a big hug.... that will make you feel great.

ozbub

Zackie, I'm so sorry to hear you've been through a truly awful ordeal. However, what Ozbub says is right. In truth, the only thing that will happen as a result of you dwelling on these experiences is that it will make you unhappy and will affect your ability to move on in life, and to be as happy and successful as you have the potential to be.

These bullies are either going to be kinder now, in which case they'll probably already feel justifiable guilt for what they did to you, or they'll still be the same thugs, and will therefore not be the kinds of people whose feelings are worth considering.

Moving on from traumatic experiences can be very tough, but it's important to remember that you're better, kinder, wiser and more empathetic than anyone who could hurt somebody in the way you were hurt. One thing I find helpful is at the end of a tough day, to sit and write down all the things you've achieved and the names of people who care about you. I bet you'd be surprised at just how far you've come, and how much you're loved, and it would be a real shame if resentment stopped you from progressing further in your life.

As always, big hugs from me.

*hugs* It is great to hear your story. It is completely understandable that you would enjoy being little. I enjoy it too, but not to the point that I do not want to see growth and happiness come as a result of it.

My oldest son got suspended from school for fighting a bully. Later when my youngest son started having bully problems my husband decided to homeschool him. My 3 daughters have never had a chance to experience a day in public school because we decided to homeschool them from the beginning.

Again thank you all so much for the advice it means so much to me! And just thought of something me being atheist could i still be able to forgive my bullies?