Thread: Hello Hello

Default Hello Hello

Well hello friends, I'm Josh, college student. Actually I'm studying to be a music teacher and would love to be a choir director too, since I love choir singing.

Well, just recently (like a couple weeks ago) I've found out about AB/DL and it was like putting light in my life. Since I was a teenager (I'm over 20 now) I realized I had a need to be... someone whom others would like to take care of, and I've found myself acting like a young child in my house, or even outside sometimes... Also I have a toddler niece and I've found myself playing with her toys in a different way than like an adult... So now I know I can put a name on what I feel and need. I want to try diapers, but it's hard since I live with my parents and don't have too much money for myself. But I've tried other things like baby bottles and sippy cups, I love them when I get stressed because of finals or stuff.
    That said, I have to say I'm also a transgender male And when I'm little, I'm a 4 years old boy

What else? like I said, I love singing, I've been singing in choirs since 2009 and I love it! it truly is my passion. Also I love writting, mostly poetry, and enjoy reading fiction, and fantasy novels, hell yeah. Also I love watching tv series and movies, you can see I love BBC Sherlock, also Doctor Who and many series and sit coms.

I found this and I'm really excited, because I really want to get to know other AB/DL people around the world, to share experiences and learn more, I've been telling myself "If you like this now and you like this in a couple years, and if you like this now but you don't like it in a month, it's ok too." So I want to read and learn, and also would LOVE to find people from South America? Just so we can talk in the same language (which is easier for me, of course) and share experiences and resources in spanish

So, see you around everybody!
    Lots of love!
    (I hope my introduction was ok, I tried my best hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by BluemoonTrex View Post
    Well hello friends, I'm Josh, college student. Actually I'm studying to be a music teacher and would love to be a choir director too, since I love choir singing.

Well, just recently (like a couple weeks ago) I've found out about AB/DL and it was like putting light in my life. Since I was a teenager (I'm over 20 now) I realized I had a need to be... someone whom others would like to take care of, and I've found myself acting like a young child in my house, or even outside sometimes... Also I have a toddler niece and I've found myself playing with her toys in a different way than like an adult... So now I know I can put a name on what I feel and need. I want to try diapers, but it's hard since I live with my parents and don't have too much money for myself. But I've tried other things like baby bottles and sippy cups, I love them when I get stressed because of finals or stuff.
    That said, I have to say I'm also a transgender male And when I'm little, I'm a 4 years old boy

What else? like I said, I love singing, I've been singing in choirs since 2009 and I love it! it truly is my passion. Also I love writting, mostly poetry, and enjoy reading fiction, and fantasy novels, hell yeah. Also I love watching tv series and movies, you can see I love BBC Sherlock, also Doctor Who and many series and sit coms.

I found this and I'm really excited, because I really want to get to know other AB/DL people around the world, to share experiences and learn more, I've been telling myself "If you like this now and you like this in a couple years, and if you like this now but you don't like it in a month, it's ok too." So I want to read and learn, and also would LOVE to find people from South America? Just so we can talk in the same language (which is easier for me, of course) and share experiences and resources in spanish

So, see you around everybody!
    Lots of love!
    (I hope my introduction was ok, I tried my best hehe)
    Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction, and I admire your second language skills.

I"m a church music director, and direct several different choirs. I'm a graduate of Westminster Choir College, Princeton, N. J. and have sung at Philharmonic Hall, NYC and Carnegie Hall. Choirs are inspiring and reach us in ways that just words can't.

I wish you luck in your career. It's not easy to teach music in schools, but as a teacher, you should have choirs. High school choirs can do very well and sound great when properly trained. You should be able to have some fun with it.

I'm also an classical organist as my major was in organ performance with a minor in voice and conducting.

Awesome to have you here! There are lots of trans people in the ABDL community (including me!). Feel free to have fun and explore to your heart's content!