Thread: Jettproof undergarments

Default Jettproof undergarments

jettproof dot com it is me or this is a corporate onesie? I think I know what they are getting at and the snug feel they provide, hence the "calming"... Under garment they call it. Very interested in the developments of this and if anyone has tried?

What you all think of this??

From their description, the singlets are meant to be equivalent to a youth-sized onesie. It is meant to be a comfortable undergarment for children with tactile sensitivity. In other words, they get uncomfortable when their cloths don't fit or feel right. If they are comfortable everyday, they are less likely go misbehave.

I think it is just a gimmick to try and sell to parents that will have few, if any, practical uses. They may be comfortable and kids will probably wear them, but only a small niche will buy them for the bahior modification.

It still is not in an adult size though. :p

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAaron View Post
    It is meant to be a comfortable undergarment for children with tactile sensitivity. In other words, they get uncomfortable when their cloths don't fit or feel right. If they are comfortable everyday, they are less likely go misbehave.
    As someone whos mom is an occupational therapist that works with preschoolers, this is exactly it. Kids with sensory regulation issues often find seams to be aggravating. They'll often do things like wear underwear inside-out, or only buy a certain brand of socks or t-shirts because they know those ones don't rub them the wrong way. A smooth onesie that doesn't have seams in annoying places would definitely be something someone like that might find useful.

Fun fact along the same subject: Ever seen a little kid in a store put their hands over their ears and scream as loud as they can? Very often it's because the chaotic noise from the store is putting them into sensory overload and they're trying to block it out by creating their own consistent noise (as well as being extremely frustrated). Obviously it can just be shitty parenting as well, but very often there's something under the surface causing the behavior. Target the behavior and you're just treating the symptoms, find the underlying cause and you can often see drastic changes almost overnight.

I agree with irnub.. But it makes you think as a child how we have developed our liking to diapers. Some the warm, others the snug feeling. Myself the snug. But that feeling most of us have is that security wearing diapers. In a normal world diapers aren't appropriate, but this is something that hold everything in place.. Reassurance. Our bits are sensitive and during puperty it's in overload.. Theirs something really nice with something firm weather it be diapers or something else pushing on the skin part between your balls and your bum. It's a sensory feel. Great idea for disabled kids, but also very for adults too.

I would agree. . . that is part of my diaper philosophy.

Although I have not worn for long, I feel a great deal more at ease when wearing. Although I am still in full control with no real need for diapers, it is comforting to know that I do not have rush to find a bathroom or try to hold it until I can get to one. I can relax and focus on whatever I am doing at the moment and change at my earliest convenience.

For example, I was in a crowded library the other day with all my studying materials laid out and my laptop setup when the need to go struck. To go to the bathroom, I would have had to pack up ( I would never risk the potential theft.) And hope that nobody would take my spot before I got back. Being diapered, I just relaxed and let the diaper do its job. When I was done studying, I packed up and headed to the bathroom and changed.

I was not being lazy, I was being practical, logical, and above all discreet. I used a tool I had available for its designated purpose. Nobody knew I was wearing a diaper, thus not distracting anybody or causing a scene, and I was hygienic in cleanup and disposal.

Ugh. . .I am doing it again. . .anyway. That is how I feel. If it can be utilized to make anybodies life better or more comfortable, by all means it should be.