Thread: Paradise

Default Paradise

I had my surgery today. After my wife and friend took me home from the hospital, I diapered up and put on my brand new footed pajamas. Now I'm chilling on the couch with the love of my life watching moves.

Aside from the soreness from the incisions (mitigated by narcotics), this is awesome.

The best part is, I have another week of this.

Haha. Manboob reduction. I dropped 50 pounds a few years back but the boobs lingered. I just managed to convince my insurance ro cover it and now I get a week off work plus Thanksgiving... Not to mention the benefit of not having breasts or having to worry about getting breast cancer as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    Haha. Manboob reduction. I dropped 50 pounds a few years back but the boobs lingered. I just managed to convince my insurance ro cover it and now I get a week off work plus Thanksgiving... Not to mention the benefit of not having breasts or having to worry about getting breast cancer as a man.
    Good for you, esp. on losing 50#!

Kudos on convincing your insurance co. to pay for it. Often they see that kind of surgery as unnecessary. It sounds to me like the risk of cancer is why they paid. I'm sure you must feel good both about losing the weight, and now the frontal reduction. I admire your discipline on the weight loss. Bravo!

If anyone's interested in losing a bunch of weight check out http://www.goarmy.com. Their program (aka Basic Training) worked for me.