Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it OK to wear diapers under swimming trunks in public?

Question Is it OK to wear diapers under swimming trunks in public?

I'm about to un-train myself (urine), and I'm gathering some information.

In case someone is IC, he has to wear diapers basically 24/7, right? Now that means that later on, in summer time when I go out to beach, it also applies there when I am not in water. Probably there will be other people around as well; and it is quite likely that it will show around my waist. No matter how hard I try to pull up my swimming shorts, sooner or later I will get busted in one or other way (unless I really want to look like an idiot and pull it up to my chest )

Now my question is, is it still ok to wear them under swimming shorts? I suppose it is not a nice thing when one wets on the grass or wherever when lying How "awkward" do you think it is/how regular people would see this? Also, is it perhaps a turn off to females around (Well I suppose yes but I thought I'm gonna ask anyway XD) ?

Anyone else who faced this issue?

Update: once again, I would NOT want to wear it in water; only on outside/on the bank when sunbathing and doing other stuff.
    Last edited by thomas93; 20-Nov-2014 at 07:00. Reason: Upadte

Quote Originally Posted by thomas93 View Post
    I'm about to un-train myself (urine), and I'm gathering some information.

In case someone is IC, he has to wear diapers basically 24/7, right? Now that means that later on, in summer time when I go out to beach, it also applies there when I am not in water. Probably there will be other people around as well; and it is quite likely that it will show around my waist. No matter how hard I try to pull up my swimming shorts, sooner or later I will get busted in one or other way (unless I really want to look like an idiot and pull it up to my chest )

Now my question is, is it still ok to wear them under swimming shorts? I suppose it is not a nice thing when one wets on the grass or wherever when lying How "awkward" do you think it is/how regular people would see this? Also, is it perhaps a turn off to females around (Well I suppose yes but I thought I'm gonna ask anyway XD) ?

Anyone else who faced this issue?
    You cannot wear disposable diapers in the water. They will do more harm than good. Urine also is not contained by swim diapers. As long as you aren't messing, it's better to just wet in the water than to try and wear a diaper. Swim diapers will only contain messes. If you're really trying to make yourself incontinent, you're going to have to deal with trying not to leak in between the changing room and the pool. You could wear a swim diaper (disposable or cloth), but don't be surprised if it leaks.

Is it a turn off? For most people, absolutely. It does depend on the person though.

Most incontinent people will tell you never to try to make yourself incontinent, and they have a lot of points. It's going to be way more inconvenient and it 100% for sure will interfere with non-ABDL (or at least non-tolerant) romantic prospects.

Yeah, your better bet is to just diaper train rather than un-potty train. It def helps esp if youre ever having trouble obtaining diapers (money, supply, shipping issues, etc). I know I've taken months and one time years worth breaks from diapers, and even diaper training had turned out to be a minor inconvenience due to bladder shrinkage. So, really, do not completely untrain yourself. Its not as glamorous as it seems and diaper training will give you what you want without giving you what you dont want.

And yes, piss is a turn off for anyone not interested in it.

I'm about to un-train myself (urine)
    I never seen proof of anyone being able to do it and no surgeon would make someone incontinent unless they were paid more money then at least 98% of AB/DL's will have in their lifetime. Plus it's not like there's a guide for them to do so either, so it would literally be a hack away job.

As for diapers and water. they do not mix. Swim Diapers don't have SAP in them and will *never* contain urine. As for messing, well personally if I had a pool and you shit in it swim diapers or not prepare to be thrown out and pay for the cleaning. Swim Diapers will never be 100% effective, ever.

ii did not mean that I would wear diapers In water. I meant to wear them when I'm out having sunbath or just doing stuff outside.

I know some people have a very strong fantasy about being incontinent and diaper dependent... but it seems for most who are, it isn't an enjoyable experience.

When you don't need nappies, they're a convenience (among other benefits!) You can wear them to provide you with a toilet alternative, when you want to and when it's practical. If you do need them, they surely become an inconvenience, always thinking about leaks, changing, tricky situations in terms of keeping them hidden, etc. It's good to have diaper wearing as part of your life, not so good for it to rule your life. Which it must do if you go down that route.

For the sake of the public, DO NOT CRAP in diapers while swimming. If you are legitimately incontinent and have such an accident, exit the pool immediately and change. Even swim diapers are just fecal teabags to give you some time to try to get out of the water before making everybody sick.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    For the sake of the public, DO NOT CRAP in diapers while swimming. If you are legitimately incontinent and have such an accident, exit the pool immediately and change. Even swim diapers are just fecal teabags to give you some time to try to get out of the water before making everybody sick.
    once again, I would NOT want to wear it in water; only on outside/on the bank when sunbathing and doing other stuff.

ii did not mean that I would wear diapers In water. I meant to wear them when I'm out having sunbath or just doing stuff outside.
    It's not illegal to wear diapers, but it is illegal to expose yourself in many areas and frowned upon by many. So, just don't strip down to your diaper. The waist band showing is fine but people might talk behind your back if they notice and realize what it is. No one's likely going to think it's cute and just think you have IC or worse that it's some strange sexual fetish, that's a thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    It's not illegal to wear diapers, but it is illegal to expose yourself in many areas and frowned upon by many. So, just don't strip down to your diaper. The waist band showing is fine but people might talk behind your back if they notice and realize what it is. No one's likely going to think it's cute and just think you have IC or worse that it's some strange sexual fetish, that's a thing right?
    yeah i got your point