Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bottle or sippy???

Default bottle or sippy???

Just wondering who is still on the baba and who is on a sippy cup?? Or maybe both?
    Anybody breastfed?
    As for me I am still on the baba. Too little for the sippy cup.

I've mainly used sippy cups although I wouldn't mind using a bottle at all - I have some but I just haven't had the chance when I've been in the mood. No breastfeeding here, although I wouldn't be opposed to it with someone I trusted.

Usually sippy. Bottles are fine, and I have one, but I prefer sippy cups. I've not tried breastfeeding as an adult though I have tried a friend's breast milk. The taste was a bit icky, but I suspect the appeal of AB breastfeeding is the fact it's an intimate experience with someone you love, as opposed to how the boob juice actually tastes.

I have a bottle and it's great. I want a sippy cup just to have in possession but I'd probably use my bottle the most.

I don't get the appeal of adult breastfeeding whatsoever and honestly it's one of the few things that makes me cringe when I read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JewelSparkles View Post
    I don't get the appeal of adult breastfeeding whatsoever and honestly it's one of the few things that makes me cringe when I read about it.
    It's something some people like, just like you like bottles. It's also an intimate experience with someone, likely someone you love. No reason for it to make you cringe - it's something harmless between consenting adults.

I use sippy cups more but I do use bottles sometimes when I'm in the mood to use one.

I have both, although I think I like my sippy cup a bit more. A bottle is a lot of work for a little liquid, plus it's kinda hard for me to swallow with the nipple in my mouth.

I'll admit I've occasionally wondered what it would be like to be breastfed - despite being an asexual female. But I never quite understood how babies can latch onto and comfortably suck on what seems like such a small nipple, and it must be even harder for adults.

Usually a sippy for me as it's just more practical to drink from while doing other things. The only time I use a bottle is if my Daddy gets one for me but that doesn't happen as often as I'd like. :3

I must be a lot younger than you guys because I always use a baba!